chapter 3

Cry On My Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

1 more hour and it'll baby Junior's day! I wish a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to my baby  PARK JINYOUNG ♡♡♡ 

I'm honestly too sleepy, but I want to join others to trend #MyLoveJuniorDay for Junior's b-day. My eyes are getting heavier and heavier I could barely open them, so I'll post this now  and try to keep my eyes open to celebrate his birthday with the rest! 

 

A very big thank you to those who subscribed, upvoted and even gave me a comment! I appreciate them so much eventhough they're actually sad lol . 

Okay, enough with the talking!  Here's the last chapter of this fic. Enjoy :)

 

 

When, Jinyoung reached home, he dump his bag on his bed, and slump his fatigue body on the soft mattress. " There's no use to  cry now " He tells himself wiping away  the tears that had managed to rolled down his cheeks. He had been restraining those droplets of emotion to come out, but he had been restraining them for that long and he failed to stop them now. However, he still  refused to show his vulnerability at this moment, cause he's so much stronger than that. Besides,   it's no use to drown himself in self pity. It'll not change the fact that he's broken and felt like he want to pull his heart out of his chest so he wouldn't have to endure the pain. But pain  was inevitable, beacuse that flesh in his chest, still  beating and alive. Though it was the kind of beat that made Jinyoung wished to become numb.  

 

 

He wants to cry. He wants to curl in a ball and let all the pain out of his chest.  But crying right now  will only worsen his situation. Mark will surely notice if he does.   Thus, he has to pull himself up and pretend everything's, okay.   

 

 

He took a moment to look around his room and  caught sight of that particular thing hanging on the wall.    He stood up from the bed and   walked forth to where his guitar was located. Running a hand through it  and smiles as he takes  it and retreats to his bed.

 

The moment he was settled on the edge of the bed, he made a few checks on the the strings, before he starts playing. 

 

 An  oh so familiar sound, soon fills the room. 

 

 

If the hero never comes to you

 

If you need someone you're feeling blue

 

If you wait for love and you're alone

 

If you call your friends nobody's home

 

He sang the first verses  as  he stared out the window. Hand instinctively strumming the guitar  strings, slow and gentle.  heart on the tip of his fingers.

 

 

 You can run away, but you can't hide

 

 through a storm and through a lonely night

 

Then I'll show you there's a destiny

 

The best things in life, they are  free

 

 

The sound  from the guitar, his soft voice and all the emotions, tugging his heart strings. 

 

 

But if you wanna cry, cry on my shoulder

 

If you need someone,  who cares for you

 

If you're feeling sad,  your heart gets colder

 

Yes I'll show you what... will love can do

 

 

Every word was spoken from the heart. Every word mirrors a certain emotion and the last words almost break out like a whimper  as the pain overwhelmed him. 

 

 

A part of him  felt how ironic it was to sing this kind of song when   he was the one who needs a shoulder to cry on. 

 

He remember how many times he attempted to sing that song to, Mark. But he was too shy to sing it in front of the latter, so he kept it.    Now he was the one who's feeling blue, but no one's there for him. No one's there to  comfort him but himself. How ironic that now he felt like the song was made for him. 

 

He didn't finish the song, though. Afraid that if he continue, it will only   trigger a piece of strong  emotions that he kept inside and will end up  bursting with tears.  He doesn't want that. Hence, he puts the guitar on the bed and made his way to the door, planning to go to the kitchen and eat as much as he could. He'll eat every food in the kitchen.  It's the only thing he can do now to mend his broken heart, indulge himself with food. Because for now eating is the best medicine for his aching heart.  

 

When he opens the door, he almost gasped upon astonishment. Mark was there frozen on his feet. Tears streaming down his cheeks.  Jinyoung froze for a second then  panics. He instantly forgot about his plan of eating every edible food  in the kitchen.

 

 " Hyung.. What's wrong? " He quickly approached  the older at the same time pondering why the older was crying. The first thing came to his mind was the thought of, Mark heard him. But that would be rediculous. Mark won't cry just  because of that, would he?

 

 Did Bambam reject him? Or he was just too happy cause  he  and Bambam were finally back together?  " Jinyoung decided that it's the latter. But why was  he crying? " Was he feeling guilty because of me? " 

 

" I'm sorry " Mark mutter.

 

 

 Jinyoung knew by then that  indeed.  Mark,  feels bad for him. He almost cry upon realizing it. He really need to cry and to let everything out to kill all the pain that consumed 90% of his heart beat. He wants to scream. He wants to apologise. Because, Mark always feels bad because of him.  His undying love for the older only burdens the other.   Should he  stop loving Mark  in order for the older  not to  feel guilty?

 

 "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter