chapter 2

Cry On My Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Two more days to go before baby junior's special day, so here's the second chapter. Hope you like it :)

 

 

A  week had past ever since the night Mark had confided everything to Jinyoung.  It had been a week since Jinyoung started doing everything to cheer the latter up. He'd go with Mark every night to wander around the neighbourhood which he knew will  definitely work. 

 

 

  Mark loves to stroll around the neighbourhood at  night, to  breath a cool and fresh air.  He loves the silence of the night that accompanied them as they walk around  the void street and quiet neighbourhood.   He loves  watching the stars shining brightly at night sky as much as Jinyoung loves it. Mark loves being under the moonlight where  he could let himself drowned by the pool of warmness and  calmness crawling   up to his body.   Jinyoung, couldn't miss how relaxed  Mark physique under the moonlight. 

 

He  loves seeing  Mark  just like that, calm, no worries and just the two of them. There are times that, Mark was too lazy to go out of the apartment. Thus, Jinyoung had to do an egyo to get the latter  out to grab some ice cream or anything to lift the older's mood.  They would go to watch a movie and of course  he'd used his best aegyo to convince Mark to pay for everything including snacks and dinner. Mark would flick his forehead sometimes for his childishness,  but never complain.

 

 

Jinyoung felt amazing! it's amazing to have Mark like this. Clinging  on him like a possessive lover, to laugh at his  jokes no matter how lame it was, to scold him when he skipped his meal, to have him by his side like this.

 

 

These past days felt like he was living his dream with Mark. But he  knew sooner or later this dream would leave him in emptiness where he has to cage his  feelings again. Therefore, he  didn't let his hopes high. He  just  relished the moment whilst he can.

 

 

 Sometimes they'd go to the mall. Entering every shop to find something to buy, a souvenir perhaps. Mark would pampered him everytime they entered a book store. Buying some new  books for him  to read knowing how much of a bookworm he is.  Sometimes Mark would insist to buy him a pet, the pet that he had  been eyeing for the past few days, but he refused to get one. Though  that didn't mean  it stop Mark from buying him one. Because the  next day he open his eyes, he saw a cute puppy next to him with Mark sitting on the edge of his bed with a blinding smile on his face. It was brighter compared to the sunlight that crept through the window. 

 

But, as much as he loves it, Jinyoung remind himself not to be so obvious infront of the older and scolded Mark for spending too much money for him.

 

 

" Stop reprimanding me. Cause  it won't stop me from buying you any stuff! " Mark chuckles edging closer to fix Jinyoung's messy hair. A typical action he always do every morning that always embarrassed the younger, boy. But that typical action didn't help Jinyoung to prevent  that fluttering sensation blooms  in his chest,  turning  his cheeks slightly pink. Seriously when will he get used  to it?  Will he ever get used to it? 

 

 

" Hyung I'm not scolding you to stop. I just want you to tone it down at least. What are you my sugar daddy? " He remarks  scooting away from the other boy. 

 

 

" I could be one for you.  "

 

 " Eww....stop playing around hyung.. I'm serious!  " 

 

 

" Fine! But on your birthday,  I don't want you complaining " Jinyoung rolled his eyes and grab a  pillow to throw it   to Mark

 

" Yeah . Yeah.. fine..  just don't buy anything as expensive as that guitar you bought  me last year " He pointed at the expensive guitar hanging  on the wall. It was Mark's gift  during his last year  birthday. 

 

 

Mark shook his head and grins at the younger. " I wouldn't promise that. I'm rich and if I could buy the best things  for your birthday,   I'll buy it for you "  Jinyoung snorted at that.

 

 

" Just to let you know hyung, the  best things  in life are free " 

 

 

 When they settled for the breakfast,  Mark asked if Jinyoung wants to go out for a dinner later. That sounds good to Jinyoung's ears, very endearing as though Mark was asking him out for a date. Though the thought quickly pushed away when something hits him. The back of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter