chapter 1

Cry On My Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year ago,  Jinyoung had decided to confessed his feelings to  Mark. He didn't want to lie to his friend. Therefore,  he gathered all his   courage and braved himself  to confess his true feelings  towards his friend. He confessed with all his heart, eventhough   there was no assurance of Mark feeling the same way.

" it's better braving yourself to confess your feeling to someone than  braving yourself watching that person be love by someone else" Jinyoung thought. 

 

 

Unfortunately,    Mark didn't feel the same way. Though he ask Jinyoung to stay as friends and no matter how shattered Jinyoung felt back then, he gladly accepted it.

 

 After that very first rejection, Jinyoung had buried his love for Mark in the deepest corner of his heart.   

 

 

They never mention it again and stayed as what they are. Close friends. Although everything seems to fall into the right place, Mark knows Jinyoung still loves him. Nonetheless,  h

e kept quiet about it. He's doesn't want to be selfish, but he couldn't lose Jinyoung either, so it's better this way.

 

 

 

After graduating high school both of them decided to go to the  same university.  They were both nervous on their first day in university,  but since they have each other they managed to go through with the pressure of being a university students, new surroundings and different groups of people.

 

 

Everything was good during their first year in the university, Jinyoung, thought staying Mark's friends was good  enough for him. He would cope with it as long as he can keep Mark, close to him. 

 

 

 Everything's fine till Mark had laid his  eyes on  to someone.  Mark knows jinyoung's feelings for him is still there,  so he kept it from the latter. But he should know better that Jinyoung will notice. Jinyoung won't miss anything, specially when it comes to Mark.

 

 

" Do you like him? " Jinyoung noticed it, he noticed the occasional glance and discreet stares that Mark gave to the blonde boy, so he brought up the subject to make it easy for his bestfriend to open up. The question made mark's eyes bulged  instantly shaking his head to the other.

 

 " No " and Jinyoung didn't pry on it.However,  that incident lingered Jinyoung's mind. Because it was obvious. Mark was acting weird and whenever he saw the cute boy there's that smile automatically plasters on his  face. It wasn't hard for Jinyoung to tell that Mark likes the boy, because that smile plasters  on Mark's face whenever the boy's around is the same one  as Jinyoung's, whenever, Mark is around.  

 

 

One night while gazing at the stars, he wondered why it's so hard for  Mark to admit his feelings or why Mark doesn't want to admit it.

 

That night, Jinyoung found the answer to his question. So the next time he ask Mark was  when Mark couldn't take his eyes off of the boy.  Jinyoung decided that he has to do something. Maybe it'll hurt him, but he doesn't want to be a hindrance to Mark's happiness. 

 

 

" You know what? Just make a move before it's too late " He says. Mark finally tears his eyes from the boy and look at Jinyoung 

 

 

" What do you mean? " Although it was obvious he knows what Jinyoung was saying, he played clueless. 

 

 

" C'mon you know what I meant? " Jinyoung rolled his eyes. He then scooted closer and hold Mark's hand, gaze soft " I know you like him " He said softly " And you're trying to deny it because you don't want to hurt me. I wouldn't lie to you, It'll probably hurt me, no It will hurt me for sure. But It'll hurt me more if you deny your feelings because of me. I love you and I want you to be happy, so follow what your heart desires. "

 

 

" But "

 

" Promise,  nothing would change. I'll stay as your friend no matter what " 

 

 

 

The first time Mark made a move, Jinyoung felt all his  strength lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter