Love Game

One Day Lover

Jeongmin came back from practicing that night when his fellow members of Boyfriend gathered in a living room, crossing their legs and made a round with quite serious face on.

“Hmm… guys, what’s going on?” He asked when the maknae, Minwoo grabbed his arm and forced him to sit together with the others. It was strange. This kind of suspicious atmosphere wasn’t his favorite. It would never be.

“Jeongmin hyung, we’re waiting for you!” Youngmin shouted cheerily with a smirk on his corner lips.

Jeongmin just grinned halfheartedly when the leader, Donghyun made a face that he should stay there.

“What’s this?” Jeongmin nudged Hyunseong’s arm that sat next to him, and seemed like the older also didn’t have any idea about what’s going on.

“I don’t know either. They were here when I came back.” Hyunseong startled as Jeongmin leaned closer to hear his answer. It was too close for his liking.

“Okay what we will be going to play is a card game, called maw. (I don’t really know the spelling, I forget if it is an ‘a’ or ‘e on ‘maw’. I just heard it was pronounced like ‘mow’)

Everyone who knew the game was grinning as they knew how fun it would be to play this game. Then, the clueless person might have a blank face shown.

“Trust me, it would be really fun. And here, I can’t tell you the rules.” Donghyun was smirking, looking everyone and grinning afterwards. He knew some of them might never play this game, yet.

“That’s the fun part where you have to figure out the rules of the game by yourself by observing why I give the punishment to you later. I am not responsible for any frustration, anger, broken arm or broken window.”

“Let’s play!”

Donghyun was giving out his little speech according to the game. Observing everyone and started to give out the cards for everyone. 

After all the cards were given in front of everyone, the most excited and fussy person, Jeongmin took his card first.

Donghyun seemed like counting inside his head before giving a card to Jeongmin.

“How am I supposed to know the rules if you didn’t tell us?” Jeongmin complained before Donghyun, as the dealer put another card in front of him.

“Failed to say point of order.” Donghyun said, chuckled.

Jeongmin with blank face took the card, confusion took over as he took his card furiously.

 “To the left of the dealer.” Donghyun muttered and Hyunseong put a seven spades to begin with. He glanced at Donghyun who was glaring him, the intimidating stare made him confused. Try to figure out what mistake that he had done.

Donghyun sighed as put a card in front of Hyunseong, making the younger to frown.

“Failed to say ‘have a nice day’.”

Then, he took another card, smirking before giving it to Hyunseong once again.

“Failed to name your card.” He said now with a winning smile.

“Ahhh.. How about two people who have the more amount of cards than the others should receive punishment, point of order. The winner will make the list to do for the losers.” Minwoo suggested, smiling or more looked like smirking.  

Donghyun joined him and gave him a thumb up.

“What?! It’s not fair. Hyunseong hyung and I already have more cards than all of you.” Jeongmin was whining.

“Yeah, Jeongmin’s right. We would lose like this.” Hyunseong added, obviously oblivious with the situation.

Donghyun shook his head before took out two cards and placing one for each of them. Minwoo laughed inaudibly beside Donghyun, cheering with Youngmin and glad that they ever played this game before.

“Failed to say ‘point of order’” Donghyun said to the two clueless buddies, trying to enlighten them.

“Hey, you need to sleep after this. You have another schedule tomorrow.” The manager passed by them, tapping Donghyun’s back.

“Okay hyung. point of order. I think we almost done, point of order.” Donghyun answered, putting the word ‘point of order’ on each sentence.

Hyunseong immediately figured out one of the basic rules. Just when Jeongmin wanted to open his mouth to talk, he reflected covering his mouth and shook his head, giving a code to Jeongmin to just shut his mouth up.

“Being a caring hyung, I understand. Point of order.” Kwangmin said thoughtlessly, throwing his card. A ten heart.

Youngmin wanted to throw his card before Minwoo put his card immediately, giving a cocky smile to him. Just then he realized the card that Kwangmin threw. Ten, means that the next person is skipped. He then smiled to Minwoo.

“You’re welcome. Point of order.” Minwoo said even before Youngmin said anything.

Then Donghyun as the next person threw a nine spades.

“Nine spades.” His hand moved to take another of his card and give it to Jeongmin.

“What the.. Why are you giving me your card! Point of order. I didn’t say anything point of order. I even said point of order, point order.” Jeongmin pouted and messed up his hair, frustrated.

“That’s what you need to figure out, point of order.” Donghyun said simply, shrugging his shoulder.

Kwangmin then Youngmin and then Minwoo, and after Donghyun he was eyeing Hyunseong to take his turn.

Hyunseong put nine diamonds and with a confident in him, he smirked.

“Nine diamonds.”

The rest, besides Jeongmin were laughing so hard. Hyunseong messed his hair in frustration when Donghyun took a card and placed it in front of him.

“What is it now! point of order” he grumbled incoherently.

“No need to name your card,” then Donghyun took another card while Hyunseong palmed his face. Another mistake.

“Failed to throw the trash.”

Jeongmin and Hyunseong looked at each other as they know they would be the ones who will be the losers.

The game continued until Minwoo shout “Maw!” just before Donghyun wanted to spit it out, sticking out his tongue to the annoyed leader.

He was eyeing Youngmin who had two cards that one of them needed to be thrown.

When Youngmin threw a four diamonds, Minwoo’s face became brighter, throwing his last card and winning the game.

“I won..!!!” he shouted, looking at Donghyun who nodded his head, felt a little bit annoyed because he usually the one who win this game.

“So, let’s see who have the more amount of card then they will have to do the list of -things that they have to do- from the winner.”

Jeongmin and Hyunseong were immediately looking at each other, because from four cards that they were received, it became uncountable.

“Okay, Hyunseong hyung and Jeongmin hyung both of you should accept the punishment. I’ll make it now.” Minwoo said, before Jeongmin grabbing his arm.

“We play once again!” Jeongmin said sternly.

.

.

.

.

“What the..?!” Jeongmin shouted when he, again, lost the game for the third time in a row. His lips were pouted with arms crossed in front of his chest. He was the most unlucky person if came to games, he guessed.

“Jeongmin-ah, you have to observe why Donghyun hyung punished you to know the rules.” Hyunseong said in concern.

“Ahh.. being a caring hyung, I know..” Kwangmin said, once again mindlessly and oblivious with the glare that Hyunseong aimed toward him.

“You can’t continue hyung! shoo~ shoo~” Kwangmin said mockingly and sent Jeongmin and Hyunseong out from the game. The latter finally sat out of the circle and watched as the game continued played by the remaining members.

“See and observe.” Youngmin said, a cocky tone appeared on his voice.

Just when they wanted to begin the game, their manager came out of nowhere. He gave Donghyun an annoyed look before the leader understand what it was about.

“Sleep everyone!” He announced, clapping his hands to attract Minwoo who seemed like really into his writing. The writing of course -the list to do- for the two losers, Jeongmin and Hyunseong.

“Okay, I have done.” Minwoo yelled happily and gave the paper to Hyunseong.

The older frowned and gasp, handing the paper for Jeongmin to see.

“What the hell it is?” Jeongmin shouted when he took a look at the list.

Donghyun appeared to peek on the sheet and laughed hard, cheering with Minwoo to have such idea.

“Hyunseong-ah seems like you will have a great dating experience next week.” He mocked and patted Hyunseong on the shoulder before sensing a death glare from the other side. He cleared his throat to see the manager crossed his arms in front of his chest, ready to scold him.

“Well, I guess we have to go to bed now.” He giggled, clung his arm to the back of Minwoo’s head, dragging him to their room.

 Hyunseong?

Seemed like he was falling too deep inside his own mind, didn’t even move until Youngmin grabbed his hand and dragged him into their room.

“Twins, what should I do?” He said when they already inside their room, cheeks flushed full of embarrassment and excitement. He was overwhelmed.

“What do you mean hyung?” Kwangmin asked, not fully understand why Hyunseong act like that. It was not like he usually understand thing around him. -.-

“Nothing. I just… forget it.” Hyunseong sighed, deep and long. Threw his back on the mattress with eyes wide open, too happy? Maybe.

 

___***___

A/N : SO… I thought about this fanfic since last year I think… I just didn’t know about games that people usually play together. So, when I was joining a camp last month we played this game a lot at night. I kept missing the rules, but I learned my lesson to observe while they were playing. Haha, guess I still don’t know when I have to knock.

Okay, the most fun part was when you are winning and you can set up your own rule *smirk*

My friend made a rule, it was when you throw a Joker, you have to run into a random person and say, “Lovely to see you, Jack.” And then many others just like dance, jump, sing, everything the winner wants. Haha at least I ever won twice.

Okay, the main story is on the second chapter^^ so i know that it is kinda boring chapter...

Minwoo is a naughty scary innocent kid XD

Thank you for subscribing ^^ i love you all~

Thank you… See you~!!!