Chapter 2 – We are Lovers, I hope

One Day Lover

 

 

Hyunseong was still staring the white ceiling inside his room, recalling the scene inside his head. Jeongmin surely didn’t expect it to be like this. The two of them, doing whatever the little evil maknae listed for them.

“What it is supposed to be?” Jeongmin complained, whining toward the leader who shrugged his shoulders. He pouted while glaring the maknae who was smiling or it more looked like a sly smirk that appeared on his lips.

“Should we do all of these things? Me and Jeongmin?” Hyunseong showed the paper, feeling bewildered and overwhelmed. He never thought that He, Shim Hyunseong would soon be able to know how it feels to have a date.

Yeah, the list was a bit weird because the things that consisted on the paper are supposed to be done by a couple. And he never had a slight thought that he would do it with one of his friend, or he could considerate as a best friend, Lee Jeongmin.

However, would Jeongmin like to do it? From all the members or even people Hyunseong must be the one. As Hyunseong knew, Jeongmin isn’t someone who really likes skin ship. 

Hyunseong mentally slapped his head. Why did he think about skinship? Dating doesn’t mean you have to do a skinship.

He could see Jeongmin looked grumpy while walking to his room with the leader and maknae who were giggling to one another. They were leaving the mirror prince to nag and nag even more inside their room.

It wasn’t like Hyunseong who had a small smile plastered on his corner lips as he looked at the list of –things to do by the losers-

 

***

Groans could be heard from someone who lied on the upper bunk bed. He felt something soft was pressed on his forehead just slightly, waking him up with a weird annoying feeling. Who the heck waking him up with a kiss on the forehead?!

Wait! What?!

Jeongmin’s eyes shot open and met with Hyunseong’s red face, placing only an inch from his quite shocked face. Is it Hyunseong who did it?!

“Hyung?! Did you just kiss me? On the forehead?!” Jeongmin shouted, disbelieve with the nodding that his hyung gave him. Crap! Hyunseong just kissed him.

“T-the list said that I have to kiss your forehead before you sleep and when I wake you up.” Hyunseong said innocently. His face was as red as tomato as he hid it before Jeongmin could fully see it.

A groan once again escaped from Jeongmin’s mouth as he facepalmed himself for how naïve his hyung could be and how devious that maknae could be. He sighed and off from his bed.

“I’m going to take a shower.” He announced to Hyunseong who seemed lost on his own thought. The leader and the maknae were no in sight, guessed that they already went downstairs to eat their breakfast. Jeongmin didn’t really care about them.

“Jeongmin!”

Jeongmin turned his head before he fully went inside the bathroom. Hyunseong adjusted his collar before smiling.

“I’ll wait you downstairs. We will leave in 50 minutes.”

Jeongmin just humming a “hmmm” as the reply before slamming the door shut.

 

***

Hyunseong reached the kitchen with still flustered face and smile from ear to ear. Just when he sat on one of the chairs he cleared his throat to ease his smile. It was like a dream when he could do what he did a while ago. Well. Thanks to the maknae for that and seemed like Jeongmin didn’t mind it that much. Well, he looked a bit annoyed, but he didn’t really angry thought. So, it could be a good sign that Jeongmin was fine with it. Looked like it wouldn’t be a punishment for Hyunseong but instead it would be the best gift that the maknae could afford. Thanks to the maknae again.

“Someone is really on mood today~” Minwoo sang happily while placing a cup of coffee in front of Donghyun who accept it with a wide smile, acknowledging what the maknae’s intended.

Hyunseong just blushed and kept his face down, facing his intertwined fingers above the table. He was sure that Minwoo was talking about him, obviously. The smirk and the wiggling eyebrows were too obvious for him and the leader wasn’t far from teasing him though. He had the fatherly smile and patted him on the shoulder as to tell him that it was okay to feel that way for Jeongmin. Hyunseong just huffed and walked toward the counter to prepare their breakfast, maybe a little special for the maknae for setting the things up.

Hyunseong came back with a big plan of pancakes for all of them on one hand and a bottle of syrup on the other.

“Ah… finally our princess is here~” Minwoo sang again and made the one who just joined them to glare him murderously.

“Shut up won’t you.” Jeongmin snapped, earning nothing but giggle from the younger.

“Wew~ calm down hyung. There’re still more days left for you to always have Hyunseong stick around you and do whatever said on the list.” Minwoo said as he took a pancake just before Jeongmin could take it from the plate.

“Why? Do you hate it that much when I am around?” Hyunseong asked, clearly hurt for the indirect rejection.

Jeongmin sighed and sat beside Hyunseong.

“Aren’t you always around, hyung? I mean it is different because we’re not only stick together doing nothing like what we usually do, but we will do what the devil listed for us.” Jeongmin explained nonchalantly, ignoring Minwoo who yell when he called him a devil.

Hyunseong was laughing when Minwoo hit the back of Jeongmin head when he was ignored. Now, the devil and the evil have some things to deal.

***

“I’ll hang out with Byunghun tonight. I might be a bit late.” Jeongmin informed after they finished their dinner. They were still at a TV station where they came across with Jeongmin’s friend, Byunghun or L.Joe. Like usual Jeongmin won’t eat with them and rushed outside the building to meet up with his friend.

Hyunseong could see them walking to the lift with laughs that appeared on their faces. Jeongmin is easygoing, and so is Byunghyun that was why they were really close. If anything Hyunseong wanted to be, he wished that he could be bold and be more extrovert than he is now.

When they arrived at their dorm, the clock pointed number 11. It was late and Hyunseong began to feel sleepy. However, he rejected the other offer to go to bed just because he was such a selfish .

“No, I will wait for Jeongmin. Moreover, I have this book that I really want to read.” That was what he said when the others around and tried to send him to bed. He should wait a little bit longer. It wasn’t something that he could do whenever he wanted to. To kiss Jeongmin before he sleep is something that he won’t miss. Call him ert but he always has this feeling of ‘get near him and be affectionate’ toward Jeongmin.

So, since he got the chance to kiss Jeongmin on the forehead before he sleep, he wouldn’t neglect it.

A book on his lap, a cup of coffee on the table didn’t keep him from falling asleep though. He was too exhausted after their schedule, not to mention he needed to practice for his musical. Hence he was falling asleep on the couch when Jeongmin entering the door. 

Hearing the door opened and then closed, Hyunseong snapped from his sleep. Sometimes he hate to be a light slumber, however now he was glad that he is.

He got up and sat on the coach, waiting for Jeongmin to approach him. The younger seemed not too surprised to find him there.

“Hyung, you seriously need to sleep more.” Jeongmin gazed him while sitting his down beside him. Hyunseong stared at him when Jeongmin gulped down his coffee and emptied the cup. Well, it was his habit to take everything he wanted, because his rule is theirs are his and his are theirs. But still, Hyunseong couldn’t take his eyes off of him. He turned to be a ert with Jeongmin beside him and it made him ruffled Jeongmin’s hair to release the urge for attacking the younger. At least, okay… at least he could still touch him.

“How about you? You also need to sleep, and not to hangout until morning.” Hyunseong said and got up from his seat, grabbing Jeongmin’s nape and planted a kiss on his forehead.

“Hyung?!” Jeongmin squealed with wide eyes for what Hyunseong did just now.

“What? I just do the –to do list-“ Hyunseong simply stated nonchalantly even though his heart seemed like almost burst in no time.

***

I’m here~

It is not that long… sorry… but hope you enjoy it everyone…^^

Keep supporting our BOYFRIEND..!!!