Chapter 3 – He’s My Girlfriend

One Day Lover

 

“Everyone, it is a big day because finally Hyunseong hyung will have a date to the carnival.” Minwoo stated when they had breakfast in their dorm that morning. Jeongmin just rolled his eyes while Hyunseong was choking badly.

They knew it. There was no need to remind him about it. With bored expression Jeongmin handed Hyunseong a glass of water. In Jeongmin’s eyes and mind, well, even in fact, Hyunseong was just an innocent guy who wanted to know how it feels to go on a date.

Jeongmin sometimes thought how Hyunseong could have never been in a relationship before. He thought that nothing was wrong with Hyunseong, he was handsome, kind, and not to mention, rich. Even though he went to an all-boys school back then, Jeongmin was sure there were plenty girls outside that school who would please to be his girlfriends. It was not like Hyunseong lived inside the school dorm and spent all of his time with only boys. He should have been making friends and hanging out more.

Jeongmin huffed when he thought about it. However, he was glad that Hyunseong was someone innocent like the one he knew now. He rubbed Hyunseong’s back and muttered the ‘Are you okay?’ question several times as Hyunseong nodded his head, calming his cough.

As the time he calmed down, his eyes swept to the maknae and glared at him furiously. Sent the youngest a shudder before decided to leave Hyunseong alone by picking up his plate and sat next to Donghyun.

“Well, way to go to kill my good mood right in the morning, No Minwoo.” Hyunseong said scowling a little. However, Jeongmin could still feel the joking tone on his voice.

“You’re welcome, hyung.” Minwoo replied, a cunning smile appeared on his lips.

Jeongmin just saw them from his corner eyes, and looked at the way Hyunseong glared at Minwoo like he wanted to murder him in any second if he dared to move even an inch from Donghyun.

Jeongmin shrugged it off and began to eat his food, hungrily stabbing another meat and put it onto his bowl.

***

“So, what should we do here?” Jeongmin scanning the place like it was a weird place owned by alien or something. Hyunseong shook his head as he didn’t know it either why they brought them at this place.

“If you’re wondering, we need to decide who will be the girl in the relationship today.” Donghyun said flatly, it was like there was nothing bizarre on the words he just said.

Jeongmin and Hyunseong frowned at the clue that they didn’t quite understand. What was it with the meaning of the ‘girl’ Donghyun just mentioned.

“Well, since Jeongmin hyung is smaller-.” Youngmin’s words was cut by Jeongmin who stood straight in front of everyone, hands waving as a sign to get everyone’s attention.

“Wait! What are you guys talking about? What girl we’re talking about here?” Jeongmin asked for confirmation because he could feel a nightmare was creeping into his real life now.

“You, of course hyung.” Kwangmin said, making a ‘duh!’ face as what he said was a matter of fact that Jeongmin should know immediately.

On the other side, Hyunseong was agape as he didn’t know how his life tonight would be with those devils deciding his fate. He didn’t mind if Jeongmin cross dress. Hell, he even excited for it. Jeongmin with girl’s clothes is too cute. It would be the second time since their concert for him to see Jeongmin with wig and make up just like a real girl. He could portrait Jeongmin beautiful face in the dim light of the street lamp. Oh my… He must be going insane.

While the other was doing something to Jeongmin, which he didn’t quite know why they brought him into a stall forcefully. Hyunseong just nudged in the arm by Donghyun who handed him a blindfold, signaling him to wear it on.

“Hyung, you must be kidding.” Hyunseong hissed grumpily, took the blindfold and wear it to cover his eyes. He was waiting impatiently while someone was doing his hair too. He was more nervous, even more nervous when he heard Jeongmin’s voice from the other room, yelling and grumbling to whomever that in charge in ‘changing’ him just for the night.

He admitted that he didn’t want to wait any longer because he was so desperate to see Jeongmin’s transformation. His fingers were folding together as he anxiously stared into the blindfold. Gah..! He just wanted to pull down the black clothes right at that time when he heard the door of the other room being slammed irritably.

Gasp and grunt was heard a moment later, giving Hyunseong a sense that something might be surprised them. Does Jeongmin look awful? Nah… Hyunseong could make sure that Jeongmin wouldn’t be anything near awful. He’d ever done that, and it made his blood pumping rapidly through his veins and heat engulfed him immensely.

‘!’ Hyunseong began to move his legs and bit on his bottom lip hastily. His mind was full with his thought of Jeongmin with a girly clothes and make up.

Didn’t want to wait any longer, Hyunseong ripped the blindfold that covering his eyes.  Agape at the sight after him.

‘Who’s that girl in front of him?’ his mind trailed as his eyes continuously checking her out from head to toe. Call him ert, but it was what happened actually.

His jaw dropped with mouth open and close, trying to find a word. However, his mind was blank. The person that stood in front of him was not the prettiest girl he had ever seen, because Suzy was more beautiful than her in his eyes. No one can compare to her. Right! But this person had that spark that glowing in his brown eyes, drawing Hyunseong in.

“Stop staring at me like that!”

Hyunseong snapped from his train of thought as a slight deep voice destroyed his fantasy. Bringing back his mind and reminded him that the person that was folding his arms in front of his chest was his band mate, his best friend, his Jeongmin.

He was standing with a pair of jeans that wrapped his legs perfectly. He admitted that his legs aren’t as skinny as girl’s legs, but those can do. Moreover it was covered with a dress coat until his knee. The baby pink color fit perfectly with his cute feature.

‘Oh, God!’ Hyunseong gulped at the sight and once again fell into a deep fantasy. Just as he wanted to reach out his hand to grasp the person, his hand was slapped away.

“I’m Jeongmin remember!” Jeongmin said annoyingly as he flipped the long hair that covering his head.

“I know that.” Hyunseong flushed with tint red covering his cheek.

“RIGHT! You make it awkward.” Minwoo mumbled the last sentence and guided them to the lounge. The leader gave them both masks and Youngmin handed a beanie for Jeongmin.

“Well, this is the list-to-do for your date tonight~” Minwoo smiled as he tease Jeongmin by twirling his long hair on down his shoulder.

“Have fun, hyung~ and noona~”

Hyunseong could see Jeongmin’s face was full of embarrassment and anger. He didn’t want it to be awkward. They should have let Jeongmin be himself, a boy instead of a pretty girl like that.

“Hhmm… Well, you see this is the list that-” Hyunseong wanted to continue on reading the piece of paper on his hand when Jeongmin glared him with a pout on his lips.

‘Damn! Jeongmin is in the worst mood!’ Hyunseong bit his bottom lip as his fingers twitched in hesitation whether he had to grab Jeongmin’s fingers or not.

On the list was written about how they should walk together with hands laced together. But with the dark atmosphere around Jeongmin, Hyunseong felt his fear creeping into his mind.

“Hyung.”

Finally Jeongmin spoke the first word since they were out of the salon. The members only took them up to the entrance, leaving with only the two of them. It was awkward. And Hyunseong’s personality didn’t help at all!

“Yeah?” Hyunseong answered shortly, finally having courage to take Jeongmin’s hand into his. The smaller guy was widening his eyes briefly but didn’t take his hand away. Hyunseong looked down at Jeongmin who started open his mouth to speak.

“Just think that tonight I help you to develop your feeling of love. I mean, you remember what the vocal coach said, right?” Jeongmin asked him quietly, waving their connected hands back and forth like they are used to do it all the time.

“The one that I can’t deliver the feeling of having loved by someone? The feeling of having companion in romantic way? Yeah, it sounds pathetic isn’t it?” Hyunseong drew a corner of his lips to form a smile that looked more like a grimace.

“No! It wasn’t what I mean. Like you see, let just pretend that I am a girl that you’re dating right now.” Jeongmin blushed to his own words.

Hyunseong chuckled as he drew his hand away from Jeongmin, earning a shock face from Jeongmin before wrapping his arms around Jeongmin’s waist. His smile became bigger when Jeongmin shifted closer to him, trying to feel comfortable in his arms.

“Well, what is my ‘girlfriend’ wants to do, tonight?” Hyunseong asked, realized that he flirt with the wrong person when Jeongmin threw a punch on his shoulder.

“You said that you’re my girl tonight.” Hyunseong growled, rubbing his arm furiously.

“Doesn’t mean that-“

“Come on. You said that you will be dating me tonight.” Hyunseong hold his hands like Jeongmin was really a girl.

“Alright, you’re my boyfriend tonight.” Jeongmin said in defeat. He didn’t know what he had gotten himself into that night.

***

Writer’s block is killing me… it is just another filler… Sorry, I will make it better for the next chapter…

Vote, subscribe, and comment if you like this story…