Let the Battle Begin

Until Then
Please log in to read the full chapter

The group of them walked back into the training room, everyone was haunted from the death of Joy, a few sniffles could be heard amongst the group. The Misia members all had hard expressions on their faces as they began their discussion where they left off.

"As we were telling you before, this week will be focused on your fitness and the power of your strength." Namjoon began, some worried about having to face competitors bigger than them, others were confident with their abilities."We will have another tournament like today by the end of the week to see if you improved or not."

Jinyoung wasn't worried about himself in the fight he could handle himself alright, he was more worried about the shorter boy biting his lip in fear next to Jaebum.
'Youngjae.'
 Jinyoung sympathized with the boy, he didn't look like fighter, more like a teddy bear that you can't help but love. 

"Remember." Hoyas' voiced brought back JInyoung from his thoughts, "Make sure you give your all today and everyday for that matter, death is right around the corner in these parts." A cold shiver ran down Jinyoung's spine, the thought of him, Jaebum and even Youngjae lifeless body was something he never wanted to encounter.

"Choi Youngjae and Choi Siwon you're up first." Mark called out. Youngjae gulped loudly, he was trying to calm his nerves before moving, when he suddenly felt a hand giving his own a tight squeeze. He looked up to see Jaebum giving him a nod of encouragement, he gave the other a small smile before walking himself to the mat. Jinyoung who was completely aware of what just happened nudged his best friend with a sly smile on his face.

"What was that Jaebum." The older rolled his eyes at his friends antics.
"It was nothing I was just wishing him luck you smart ." Jinyoung believed no words that came out of the others mouth but decided to leave it for the moment since he wanted to see who was Youngjae's opponent, His eyes widened looking at the taller guy that was facing Youngjae.
'Oh .' And Jinyoung wasn't the only one shocked at the opponent he took a glance at Jaebum and saw nothing but concern written all over his face.

Youngjae himself was beyond nervous from just looking at the guy was visibly taller and more fit than him, he could have sworn in that moment that he saw the guys muscles flexed in anticipation. Before he had anytime to compose himself Yoongi blew a whistle signaling that the fight began. 

Siwon made the first grab to the other, however Youngjae was able to dodge his grip by somersaulting to the other side of the mat, he knew that we couldn't physically beat Siwon but maybe he could tire him out. Siwon tried to make a grab for him again and again which was dodged every time from Youngjae's quick reflexes. 

Jinyoung was quite impressed with Youngjaes' speed and being able to block the attacks, but he spoke to soon when he saw Siwon swiftly make an under kick knocking Youngjae hard to floor, Jinyoung noticed Jaebum flinch from the impact.

Youngjae grunted in pain from the attack, stunning him momentarily which gave Siwon the perfect opportunity to pull the boy up from the collar of shirt punching him right across the face, letting him go from the impact. Youngjae stumbled back in pain, he wiped a bit of blood from his lips, when a flashback hit him.

 


"Appa why do you teach hyung how to fight but not me." An 11 year old Youngjae asked his father, the two were walking back home with small bags of groceries in them.
"It's so if anything happens your hyung will always be there to protect you Youngjae-ah" 

Youngjae pouted his lips, he didn't really like the idea of not being able to protect himself, but an idea s

Please log in to read the full chapter