In My Arms

Until Then
Please log in to read the full chapter

              *Will proofread later*

“Time to dance ladies.” Namjoon said, Bobby was the first to land a hit kicking Jaebum in the shin the other doubled over in pain. Bobby took this as the perfect opportunity to snake his arms around Jaebum’s front executing a teddy bear hold lifting him off the ground before slamming the other right back down on his back. Jaebum grunted in pain arching his back from the impact, Bobby straddled the other wanting to punch him on the face. However Jaebum took him by surprise shifting all his weight on  his pelvis and turning right, allowing Bobby to lose his balance and instead fall letting Jaebum be on top.

“Well this is a compromising position.”  Bobby chuckled, his voice was quiet enough that only the two of them head, Jaebum made a disgusted face at the other not wanting to anything ual with the “pig” underneath him. 

“Judging by the look you just gave me, you’d rather have that litting weakling over there wouldn't you?” Bobby nodded his head in the direction where Jinyoung was holding Youngjae.

“Excuse me?” Jaebum was confused at where Bobby was going with this, and frankly he didn't really want to know.

“What? We all see how you look at him trust me man it ain’t low key at all. It is pretty gross how whipped you are.” Bobby scrunched his face in disgust. “I mean there are so much people out there, how can you be tied down to  one.” 

“Shut up” Jaebum was getting furious at the other was saying, the urge to just furiously punch the living daylights of him was getting really tempting at this point

“Honestly what’s even the point for a relationship at this point, unless your going for a quick then go ahead, cause he’s not going  to make it anyway so you better have fun no-” Bobby was caught off from a hard punch landing right across his jaw.

“Son of a !” Jaebum yelled, Bobby was not able to block any of the attacks on his face, punch after punch Jaebums fury was increasing. Everyone was confused at what was going on in front of them, to the crowd it seemed that both guys stopped their attacks to quietly have a quick talk before Jaebums yell making a few people jump. Jinyoung was worried for his best friend it was the first time he saw him lose it like that.

‘What did Bobby say to him.’ 

Jinyoung watched as Jaebum lifted the other off the ground by the collar of his shirt and attacking with another punch.

Jaebum let go of the other his knuckles were furiously red from all the punches. Bobby staggered back a bit his balance was slowly returning to him, he spat out some blood and a low chuckle could be heard by him.

“What.” Jaebum questioned he was still angry, he knew Bobby was treading onto thin ice right now.

“Nothing, you just a real bad temper over something so petty and inevitable.” 
Jaebum let out a low growl before charging towards the other going in for a takedown, Bobby interpreted the move as soon as Jaebum got close enough he twisted his body away from the guy causing Jaebum to fall from the impact instead.

Jaebum quickly recovered from the impact getting himself up. Bobby took the moment and rushed to do a swift under leg kick, Jaebum jumped up dodging the attack. The two boys rabbed each other both fighting to be the dominant one, Jaebum kneed the other in the gut causing him to double over in pain.

“Don't you ever say anything bad about him again.” Jaebum threatened the other grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

“Yes your highness.” Bobby said with a sarcastic tone, Jaebum punched the other on the face directly on his his causing it gush with blood. The whistle blew stopping Jaebum from doing anymore damage. 

“Jaebum wins this round, and can one of ya’ll take Bobby to the infirmary to clean up his wound.” Namjoon said, Hoya volunteered walking up the the two boys he gave Jaebum a slight nod before picking up Bobby’s arm wrapping it around his shoulder helping the guy walk out of the room.


Jaebum walked back to Jinyoung and Youngjae, before Jinyoung could say a word Jaebum went up to Youngjae’s side to carry his weight instead. 

“You sure you don’t need to go to the infirmary?” Jaebum asked with concern, worry was etched onto his face, Youngjae smiled at the other telling him he was fine.

“what happened during the match Jae?” Jinyoung asked the other he wanted to know since he saw his best friend yell at the other.

“The guy needs to learn his damn place and know when to keep his mouth shut.”Venom was laced in his tone, he would say more however the Misia member Jackson called out another two names.

“Im Yoona and Yoon Bora.”  The two girls walked up the mat and a whistle was blown.

‘I don’t want to do this, being beat up and beating someone up is just so morally wrong, I’m probably next. Why in the world did they make me go last pieces of crap.” 

“Jaebum I’m fine.” Jinyoung was broken out of his train of thought at hearing Youngjae’s voice, he turned to side and saw a worried Jaebum looking over Youngjae trying to see any visible wounds.

“Wow” Jinyoung couldn't help but chuckle at seeing his friend worried side, since it rarely ever shows up however when it does Jaebum turns into an overprotective guardian. 

“Shut it Jinyoung.” Jaebum glared at the other, all he got in return was an eye roll. Jinyoung brought his attention back onto the match in front of him. He saw that the girl Bora took down the other onto the floor however she received a kick in the gut giving her the wiggle room to get out. Yoona leaped onto Bora’s back in an attempt to do a choke hold however Bora shifted her weight back smacking Yoona onto the floor, a loud gasp was heard.

“She probably knocked the wind out of her somehow.” Jinyoung whistled, Jaebum nodded his head in agreement his attention was on the match but only for that part.

“You give up?” Bora asked the other girl on the floor, worry laced in her voice. Yoona slightly nodded her head but that was all needed for Yoongi to blow the whistle for the match to end.

Please log in to read the full chapter