Meeting

Heartache

Two week after the convention, Seulgi had a friend that came over from Toronto. He is  She met him online, they have met online and last year he spent a week at her house, in which he is doing the same again this year. One of the days where they went out, they met Joongki, and she introduced them to each other. Who would have guessed they had so much in common. Thus, they decided to hang out at Seulgi's house on the night where the Toronto friend had to leave. 

On that night, Joongki said he was going to bring a friend(22/08).  


The Toronto friend, Dongwoon, was asleep, but she felt eager to see Joongki, because she wanted him to be happy. 

As soon as Joongki texted her at 2am that they arrived, she went and opened the door. 

There was Joongki, and then there was her. She was short, she had black, long, slightly wavy hair. She had a petite body. She was wearing a black dress that went down till her thighs. At that moment, Seulgi just found her really pretty and wondered if they had something between them.

That night Seulgi showed them the neighborhood despite the late time. They probably slept at 7 but then they all had to wake up at 10 because Seulgi had to work. They woke up Dongwoon and the four of them went to a breakfast place near Seulgi's workplace. There, they decided to send Dongwoon away together by eating one last meal at night, because Dongwoon's bus was scheduled to leave at midnight. Boyoung said that she wa bringing a friend Jackson and he was someone whom she really respected and idolized.

Seulgi worked and then she was just excited to hang out with some new people that she never did. When she finished her shift, she directly went downtown to meet up with Boyoung and Dongwoon. 

As Seulgi arrived, only Dongwoon was there and Boyoung said she was going to arrive slightly later with Jackson. Seulgi and Dongwoon were chatting about how it was nice to have him over once again and things were harsh but they made it through. They were really good friends that shared some of their secrets; which include both's depressing past. Nevertheless, Boyoung arrived with Jackson and both Dongwoon and Seulgi were surprised because they also knew Jackson! They just did not expect that this Jackson was the same as they knew. Jackson was from Vancouver and a good friend of Seulgi's, but he moved back and forth from Vancouver to Toronto because he liked it there. He met Dongwoon through an occasion in Toronto and the year before she met up with the both of them as the first year Dongwoon came. Finally, Joongki also arrived and the five of them decided to go to the Old Port where there were events going on; they were going to get some drinks at a bar despite Seulgi and Dongwoon being underage. 

Joongki was weird. Something seemed to have happened because he was not talking at all and had this sad face and depressing aura around him. After he dropped them off he left. Seulgi was worried but she still wanted to have some fun with Boyoung. Seulgi probably idolized Boyoung back then.