evil lady ~

a real life princess

after all those subjects the teacher teach in class u were like omg when will this over . just then the bell ring and u were like finally and stretch your hands ~

chaejin was sitting beside looking at u ......

chaejin: _____ ! lets go to work , we still have half an hour . before being late .

you: huh ? ! okay (take your bag and walk out the class.

 

when u and chaejin both reach the shop u guys was not late . u guys are going to be late in just one min .....

then u quciky change and started to serve people in the shop now.

after a few minutes of serving a lady wearing branded clothes comes into the shop ..... she then called me

i went over to her . and greeted her politely as this is a must .

 

 

at first she was nice to me but not later . she started looking around the shop choosing shoes , clothes and bags . she pick a lot of them and put on my arms and ask me to carry . while chaejin was also busy serving other people and didnt really notice me .

then lady then also called me to put it in the changing room so that she can go in and change .

after she had change all the clothes for like 2 hours .

non of the clothes fits her so she throw temper on me and ask me to change the size but unfortune some of the clothes only has that size .

 

 

at first i did not know that she was the VIP in the shop so i just treat her like normal rich lady

its already past 3.30 pm afternoon , you did not eat lunch since u are busy and u were also tired . chaejin brought lunch for you and put it somewhere that u can eat .

chaejin was looking at u sometimes because u were scolded by that rich evil lady .

 

the lady :WHAT DO U MEAN BY U DUN HAVE THE SIZE FOR ME !? DO U MEAN THAT MINE FAT ?

you: said nicely and weak .: no.... ms erm.... all this clothes u choose are out of stock right now. if u really want it i can help u to order it and i will called u to get it !^^

the lady : FINE ! I DUN NEED IT AND U DUN HAVE TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS ! NOW GET ME SOME OF THIS SHOES(HIGH HEELS)

u did listen to the lady ..... and the lady did going to buy some of the shoes .....

 

 

lastly was the bags branded brands of bags such as Gucci / Prada / LV 

 

u were resting (siting on the chair  drinking water  ) the lady notice it and yell at u .

lady : WHAT ARE U DOING ! WHAT KIND OF SEVICE U ARE SERVING ! NO MANNERS....

you:still smiling (weak  but u dun care) u stay strong .

you: im sorry ....

lady  : okay fine ! now get this this this and this for me the new ones .

 

u take it and ya she likes the bags and decieded to buy it .

then the lady when to the washroom for a while .....

finally u can sit down and rest then chaejin come towards you .

chaejin: are u alright ? u look pale .

you: ya im fine ....

chaejin : eat this . i brought it for u . u cannot skip lunch . and its alrdy 4pm .

you: okay ! ( u then started eating )

 

when the lady come out from the washroom u quickly stand up . but then one of the people in the shop push you and u accidently stepped on the lady's Gucci Bag  . and she saw it .

she quicky went to you and slap u .....

u then loss balance and fell as well as fainted on the floor ... everyone was shock ofc the lady and chaejin ...........

chaejin then quicky carry u and run to the nearest hospital .....

he does not care about anything just wanted to safe you .......