chapter 1

a real life princess

15 years ago .

you were still in your mother's tummy , but on the 9/29 date your mother give  birth to a girl . a princess girl name _________.

she have 3 brothers insoo , gunwoo and junQ . u were the youngest . your father has 2 wife . one of them is your mother and the other one is junQ's mother.

 

this means that u and junQ were not related .  but the relationship between u and junQ is good . you guys treated each other as real sisters and brothers.

since your mother has 2 sons and 1 daughter .

but someone was jealous of your mother so she steal u and give it to someone else .which is poor .

that person was your aunt.

your aunt was a cruel person in her heart but not her appearance .

 

 

she looks kind in the outside . no one knows that she was the one that steal u and put u to someone else that is  NORMAL. but not like them . king , queen , prince and princess.

and also your aunt told your parents that u were being steal by  someone .

after your mother has know about it .

 

she cry a lot . she also ask people to find you ........

 

until now she have not found u yet.

 

 

back to you ~

your aunt carry u to some house and knock on the door .

the person opens it .

a lady come out

the lady : yes ? may i help you ?

aunt: u have to help me . by taking care of this baby girl. and make sure u treat her badly and i will give u some money so that u can live better.

the lady : why do i have to take care of her ?

aunt: u have to . if not u will have nothing , i will destory everything u have . and i heard that u need a child too coz u cannot give birth to one right ?

the lady : how do u know ? u check me ?

aunt: ermmmm . yes. so u wanna take care of her ?

the lady : im srry child . and ok i will take care .

 

 

after that your aunt go back .

the lady was carrying u coz u were crying .

the lady : baby , i will take care of u for the rest of  your life . i will keep this secret to me only .she though .

( btw , the to found the baby , the baby must have a Q  letter on her back . )

the lady notice it after help u bath when u are young......

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well hello guys !  first chapter for this story , anyway , i dunno what to write about it for the first chpter haha . but i will write a better one .

like it ? subscribe it then ^^