chaejin new school life.

a real life princess
the next day , you wake up at around 7am. then you recieve a message from chaejin . chaejin message: ______, i going to your house now. you smile and quickly get up and chnage to your school uniform as well as preparing chsejin's uniform. chaejin was already outside your house. your maid let him in and he went to find you , he knock the door you let him in. you: good morning !! chaejin: morning... so why do you want me to wear my normal clothes ?? you: throw the uniform to him. you: wear this . chaejin: a uniform? but for what ? you: just wear it ... ( eheh) chaejin: ok ... you: go go and ( push him to the washroom) he went in and you were outside waiting for him. after that , you guys went out of the house together. chaejin know nothing.... arrive in school. chaejin: why are we here?? you: just follow me ^^ ( hold his arm) to the office. you: mrs, this is the new student . his chaejin . mrs: oh , nice to meet you chaejin student. you will be in the same class as the princess _____ chaejin: ?? looks at you ... you: smile , actually i chnage your school. i want you to go school with me everyday . i actually misses you here..... chaejin: awww.... but what about the school fees? you: dun worry , my mom is paying for you . chaejin : but its not right... for you to pay ... you: its ok chaejin: ..... ok.. mrs: erm... so this is your timetable and everything you need. chaejin: thank you ^^ mrs : its time to class... you: ok! see ya . chaejin and you went to the class. in the class , seyong was already in the class you and chaejin comes in and you have to sit with seyong. then what about chaejin ?? the teacher comes in and saw chaejin standing... teacher: young man over there... why are you standing ?? please sit down . the class is about to start... you: teacher ! his new... teacher: oh ok.... you: can he sit beside me ?? teacher: ok then , but before that please introduce yourself to everyone. chaejin: huh? er.. ok. chaejin: annyeong ! ( shy) im chaejin you: giggles ... the same old ( shy chaejin) is back ... seyong looking at you ..... you: notice it , and kick him... seyong: ouch . what ! you: why are you looking at me so weird.. seyong: ...... then why are you even giggling... oh ... maybe chaejin . you like him?? you: er...... no comment :P seyong: you will answer me later. you: no... chaejin comes beside you and you wave at him. ( smile) chaejin: eye smile) that first day of school was kinda weird ... coz chaejin didnt have a lot of friends but seem like people dun really like him.... they will gossip about chaejin about him... not rich or something. since that school is for ppl that is rich and mostly prince and princess.... kinda stress in this school as well... after school ~ chaejin when home with you as well as seyong... at night ~ before you sleep you text chaejin ~ you: so hows today .... weird right?? chaejin: yup.... everyone seems look down on me.. you: its okay ! i dun look down on you ! you are alwasy the best !! chaejin: thanks _____, you too..... knock knock ~ you: huh? whos there?? seyong: its me. you: oh , come in ... seyong: remember in the morning i ask you about do you like chaejin?? you: ya. why ?? seyong: i did say that you hv to reply me right ? the answer... you: oh ... ok .... i hv no answer .. ok!! seyong:yo .... someone blushing. you: not at all !! no such thing... seyong: oh really ... but i can see ... you: go out .. i need sleep ! push him. you: do i really like chaejin?? does he like me too?? aishi .. nevermind you will find out soon ~