Chapter 3

Im Yoon Ah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P/S: SORRY GUYS, I JUST FINISHED MY EXAM AND NOW I'M FREE! YAHOO! OKAY, BEFORE I CONTINUE THE STORY.. I WANTED TO REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT I AM NOT THAT GOOD IN ENGLISH AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL CAN UNDERSTAND THE STORY! BELOW HERE ARE TIPS SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND A BIT;

 EXAMPLE:  "I am Yoona." ; SHOWS THAT THE PERSON TALK TO HERSELF/WHISPER [REMEMBER THAT!]

ENJOY CHAPTER 3 <3 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__DONGHAE'S RESIDENCE__

 

After Yuri left the house, Donghae begin to think what's so wrong for him to treat Yoona like that, and makes all of his friends starts to left him. He felt alone again. He feel like he wasted all of his effort to find him some friends whom he thought would be there for him and stick to him to his last breath and only to find out that his friends will leave him and make him feel alone just like when his brother left him. He can't believe he lose just because of a girl. He felt betrayed by them. But anger will not solve the problem. Revenge is not the option. He loved his friends so much he want them back. If he ever feel like he wanted them back, he must get rid of Yoona first. That's how it is.

 

"Secretary Park, where's our housekeeper?" asked Donghae while pouring himself a red wine. Secretary Park answers him, stating that he doesn't know where the housekeeper might be. Donghae stood up and look at him. "You are the secretary. You are supposed to know where the housekeeper or anyone in this bloody house went or might be. That's your job. Do you want me to fire you? Huh?" replied Donghae with anger. Secretary Park look down and doesn't even dare to look at Donghae's furious eyes. "I'm sorry, Sir. I won't let this happened again." said the secretary. Donghae just leave him there and went out.

 

Right after Donghae went out, the housekeeper arrived the house and met Donghae. She suprised and look at somewhere else. "Where do you go?" asked him putting his hands in his pocket, waiting for the lady to answer him. The housekeeper, Lady Oh look at him bravely and explain, "I...I went to the market to buy some things for kitchen. Run out of stock..." Donghae sighed and asnwer back gently, since the housekeeper is laready too old. Any furious attack might lead her to death. "Why didn't you tell the bodyguard? They will buy things for you. Whatever you need." The housekeeper sighed in relief when Donghae being gentle to her. "I tried to find them. But I don't know where they are." Donghae nodded and let her go inside. He doesn't like it if any of the person in the house went out by themselves. The only person that could go out is the bodyguard and secretary.

 

Donghae drive his car to Louisa's house without knowing that Eunhyuk and Seunggi were there to pick Yoona up. In the speed of light he arrived the destination.

 

__LOUSIA'S HOUSE__

 

"Yah, Yoona, hurry come here! Have you ever seen this before?" asked Eunhyuk who tries to be friendly since the only girl he close to and talk to was his own girlfriend, Louisa. Yoona went to where Eunhyuk was standing. He look at the photo frame where it shows the picture of them and Donghae. "Why...are you showing me this?" asked Yoona curiously. Eunhyuk sighed and ask her to sit so that he can tell her the story.

 

"This picture, was the first day we met each other. Donghae actually approached us first. At first, we do not want to talk to him and even for not having parents and that his brother left him." (Eunhyuk)

 

"--We start to notice how hurt he felt when we , so we apologize and make him our friend. Donghae was really nice and kind back then. Until that one day, Yuri left him and came back to school this year which happened to be a week before you came here. She doesn't talk to him or even look at him." (Seunggi)

 

"What worse is that he found out that his brother doesn't even care about him and didn't send him a message at all. What his brother did, is just giving him money. Because of that, he become someone we didn't know. He become so evil and cold. Like you said, doesn't have manners and a bully." (Louisa)

 

Yoona kept silence after hearing the truth. Who ever thought Donghae were someone that actually nice but just because of some matters, he changed completely to the bad side without even thinking what benefit would there be for being who he is right now. Yoona felt sympathize toward him but still could not forget what he did to her. Knowing the truth now, Yoona decide to step back and not getting herself involve in this such sitation. 

 

Donghae who arrived, knock the door. He saw some shoes and wondered who could that be. "Wait up!" yelled Louisa. She qucickly stand and walk to the door and open it without checking who could that person be. Turns out, it was Donghae. "Donghae?" asked Louisa out of curiousity. Yoona and Eunhyuk, alongside Seunggi quickly stood up and Seunggi stands infront Yoona to protect her. Who knows he's here for some reason or to get Yoona himself. Donghae move his eyes toward Seunggi and to Yoona after that. She look so scared of him. Donghae sighed and look at Louisa. "Do you want to invite me inside or not?" asked Donghae. He doesn't feel mad at all only when he saw Yoona. Louisa turn her look to the others behind her. Seunggi nodded and Louisa invite him inside. Donghae entered the house and went to where Eunhyuk was. "What do you want?" asked Eunhyuk who's giving up with Donghae though he still think of him as his friend. Donghae disappointed with how his friend treat him. Like he had done something terrible, well he did. "I'm here to catch up you with you guys, is that wrong?" asked Donghae. Yoona feel scared and hide behind Seunggi even more. Seunggi could feel himself being too close to Yoona to the point their body almost touch each other. "If you doesn't have other intentions, then feel free to do what you like here. But don't think you can hurt Yoona with us being here." said Louisa giving him a warning which he never receive before. All he received was Louisa who asked him to take care of Eunhyuk. He nodded. Eunhyuk feel suspicious with him being here all of sudden. 

 

While others are having fun, Seunggi asked Donghae to have a talk in the backyard. Donghae finishes his drink before he went out. 

 

"What is it?" asked Donghae, not interest with Seunggi.

 

"I want you to tell me the truth. What's your reason for coming here?" (Seunggi)

 

"Huh. You didn't believe me? I bet the rest feel the same about me." (Donghae)

 

"Donghae!" (Seunggi)

 

"Fine, I came here just to meet my friends. That's it." (Donghae)

 

"I am not certain with your answer. It feels weird you're here after what you did to Yoona." (Seunggi)

 

"I feel like you all betrayed me for being with her. You guys left me and make me feel alone. I don't need that feeling twice, Seunggi. All this time, do you ever think of me as one of your friend? Do you? I don't understand why this ing Yoona girl came and ruined everything and what I had. Why?" (Donghae)

 

"Betrayed? You should think first before you use that word. We did not betrayed you. It's just your feelings. We left you so that you will realize what you have done wrong to a girl. She's a girl, Donghae. You cannot play with a girl. She has dignity, don't you ever think what will happen to her if the boys really her? Even if you didn't ask them to do? I do think of you as my friend, I always do. But you have to understand, that she came here because she was meant to be here. With us. She didn't ask to be here in the first place, Donghae. What you did was really wrong." (Seunggi)

 

"What do you want me to do? Let her be?" (Donghae)

 

"From now on. if you don't like her. Don't talk to her. That's it. Don't do something stupid if you really want your friends back." (Seunggi)

 

Seunngi left him alone and went inside to join the others who were busy playing the Xbox. Donghae still can't decide whether to stick with Seunggi's word or move with his own legs. "Why do I end up like this?".

 

Yoona washes the dishes in the sink, left by the Eunhyuk and Louisa. She smiled and were grateful to have them in her life. Also Yuri. After washing, she saw a beautiful garden in the backyard since Louisa's mum likes gardening. It looks like heaven. She went there and were amazed with how beautiful those flowers are. She smiled widely. Donghae who were there since Seunggi left him, quietly looking at her. Yoona keeps on smiling because she loves flowers too until her smile fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter