Chapter 2

Im Yoon Ah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2

 

   That night, it's 8.00 p.m and Yoona is in her bed room trying to figure out how to destroy Lee Donghae. It's ridiculous to her how someone affect her so much that she wanted to destroy that person. As she thinks back, it was really immature to do such things but one thing she hate is a guy with no manners. She keep on throwing a paper that already been crumpled. That paper were full of "How to destroy Donghae". "Yoona!" yelled her mother from downstair. Yoona hurriedly stood up and goes down. DInner is ready no wonder why her mother called her. 


She tried to avoid eating with her family in one table because she knew if she eat there with them, there's going to be a lot of questions regarding her first day at her new school. She quickly took the plate and put on the foods and walk away. "Im Yoona, we're having dinner right now. All of us. Now, sit." said her mother. She sighed and she can't do anything to prevent any question that will be ask in any minutes. She sit silently and take a big full spoon of rice into . "How's school?" asked her mother again. Sometimes she wonder why her mother always mind her business. "Here we go..." whispered Yoona while keep on feeding the delicious food into . "Yoona, I'm asking you. How's your school today?" asks her back. Yoona stop eating and look at her mother.


"It went well." a short replied from her.

"Come on, there's got to be something else? What is it? Boys?"

Yoona can't believe her mother thought boys will be interesting to hear on her first day of school. 

"You know what, the school got nothing special actually. It's ridiculous how they let their students choose their own classes before, not until I showed up. So basically, everyone hate me at school because of that."

"That's horrible.."

"Yeah yeah.."

*RING*

Yoona was about to continue her eating mode until someone rings the door bell. "Hana, go and check." said Yoona while chewing her food. Hana is her younger sister, Im Hana. Hana quickly check. She didn't say anything though after she checked from the window. Yoona is worried for her. She stood up and went to her little sister. "Why? Who is it?" asked Yoona. Hana pointed at the someone who is standing besides the tree. 

"Mom!" shouted Yoona. Her mother quickly run towards the two sisters. Her mother smiles as soon as Yoona showed the person. Seems like she knew that person. Her mother open the door and invite them. "Who is that?" ask Hana to her elder sister. Yoona raised her shoulders.

"Welcome, welcome." greet her mother. As they walk in, Yoona saw someone between the two who look exactly familiar, who is it?. "Yoona, this is our new neighbour, they just moved here.". Yoona didn't say anything and she look at both parents and a daughter. Yes, it is someone she knew. It's Kwon Yuri. "Oh? Im Yoona?" said Yuri in suprised. Yoona smiled. They invite them inside and the parents talk to each other while Yoona invite Yuri to her room.

As she entered the room, she was a bit suprised. Her room were full of the paper. Yoona giggled nervously. Yuri tried to open the crumpled paper back to its original form. "How to destroy Lee Donghae?" asks Yuri curiously. Yoona laugh nervously, "Oh I forgot about the paper!". Yuri sits on the bed and asked her again. Yoona feel bad if she don't want to tell her what she's up to because Yuri is the first person who talked to her at school and is very nice. She sigh loudly and Yuri laughs. "Come on, what is it?"
 

"Okay, fine. He has no manners, and I hate someone that has no manners. He accidentally bumped me at school, infront of our class and all of my work papers scattered on the floor. So I was hoping that he will help, I mean come on but he just said he's sorry and then he just leave like that ugh."

"Ah, I see. He always like that, Yoona. Be used to it."

"Why should I?"

"He's fine. He's actually really nice. If someone ever knew him from his old self not his current self, I bet they will like him." smiled Yuri.

Yoona look at Yuri. Looks like Yuri knew everything about Donghae. She wanted to ask but it seems like it's Yuri's privacy. 

"You don't want to ask me why?"

"Why...? For what?"

"How I knew him?"

"Ahhhh...that err..."

Eventually, Yuri tells her everything. From A to Z real quick. From how they first met, how they became friends, and most importantly how they separated. Yoona felt uncomfortable when Yuri told her. "We had a misunderstanding, about me and a guy which is my friend, and he went wild and we became apart since then." Yoona asks Yuri to stop. She knew they had a failure relationship. Who thought Yuri is Donghae's first love. Yuri smiled and laughs. It's getting late and she bids a goodbye to her. 

 

 __KOREA HIGH SCHOOL__

 

Donghae drive his car today to school. It's a new Lamborghini car. Every guy at the school envy him so much. He's rich, way rich. Iris quickly run toward him. "Now what? Iris should give me a break!". Iris look at him in awe for his new hair style. "New hair style? Are you trying to impress me, Donghae?" asks Iris. She is someone everyone wanted to stab her for her drama queen. Seunggi ride his motorbike and almost hit Yoona who is walking infront of him. Yoona is a bit shocked. Seunggi removed his helmet and went to Yoona. "Hey, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" asks Seunggi with his worried face all over him. Yoona nodded. Donghae look at them from afar. "Are you sure you're okay?" Yoona answers didn't convince him that she was okay. "You're the new girl, right?". Once again, Yoona nodded. Seunggi smiled, "Okay, see you around!" and walk towards Donghae, who keeps on watching.

 

"Wait, I don't know there is someone like him since all boys are the same. He's completely different." Yoona whispered and rushes to the class. Donghae look at Seunggi in disgust. "Yah, why are you looking at me like that?" asks Seunggi while fixing his hair. "Why are you talking to her?" Seunggi laughs and told him that she's nice. Donghae repeat the word he said. "Nice you say? You don't know her yet." said Donghae. Iris think that Donghae and Yoona are close. She sigh and she really wanted to get rid of her.


__CLASS A-1__

 

Yoona entered the class and found Yuri who is waiting for her. Yuri smiled. But then, she saw Lee Donghae at the back who's watching her. As she thinks back, there's no way he look at her. If he looks at someone, in the class that person will be..."Kwon Yuri!". Yoona quickly sit at her seat. Donghae kept silence. Yoona have so many questions between the two but who is she by the way. 



"My plan is to make this girl besides me to fall inlove with me, but then Yuri..No! I'm not going to do this." Donghae then look at Yuri. Yoona look at him. "Why are you looking at me?" asks Donghae even though he's watching Yuri. Yoona suprised that he knew. "There's nothing going to happen if you look at her because she already moved on." said Yoona and that makes Donghae turn his look to her. Yoona shocked, "Oh my god, what did I say?! I shouldn't been saying anything omo!" Yoona bite her lips. She accidentally tell him. "What did you say?" asks Donghae. Yoona quickly shook her head. Donghae unsatisfy with her. Yoona turn her look from his face, trying to avoid every question he might ask. Donghae grabbed Yoona's arm and bring her outside the class. Yuri laughs seeing the two.

 



He let go her arm once they're out from the class. Yoona quickly run to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter