Say It

The One - Lucky Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Chapter 7]

 

"Please, don't get me trapped up in this illusion.

Can you say it ? Please tell me, so I will understand everything"

 

---

 

 

“NO, YOU CAN’T GO IN THERE !”, Dara can clearly hear Minzy’s yells from her seat as her door open with a click. A pair of brown eyes are looking at her lovingly, she smiles.

 

“Uh.. Unnie, I’ve told him that he can’t barge in here. But he just-”, Minzy says as she walks inside of Dara’s office.

 

“It’s okay Minki”, Dara smiles at her, making Minzy flinched in shock.

 

“W-what ?...”, Minzy asks. Her mind is trying so hard to understand the whole situation, Isn’t she hating this man ?

 

“It’s okay, and from now on you can let him in anytime", Dara says softly as she rises from her seat, "Now please, can you leave us alone ?”.

 

 

But Minzy just stands there staring at her dumbly. She stood completely still as she tries to understand what Dara had said to her.

 

 

“Minki ? Please ?”, Dara says again to the frozen Minzy. Minzy nods her head yes as she walks out of the door quickly. I'll ask Dara unnie later.

 

 

“So, Mr. Kwon what’s bring you here ?”, Dara smiles widely as she’s walking very slowly to where Jiyong stands.

 

“Ah.. Do I need a reason to meet my woman ?”, Jiyong grins as he held out two packed jajjangmyun in his hand, Dara’s favourite.

 

“Whoa.. Are you trying to impress me ?”, Dara says as she takes it away from him. They both walking towards the couch.

 

“I’ll always impress you”, Jiyong says as he steals a peck on Dara’s lips. Dara just glares at him with a knowing look.

 

“You have to eat more. You look so skinny”, Dara mutters as she gives him one portion of jajjangmyun.

 

“Look who's talking. You don’t do better than me, Dara. I almost mistook you as a vampire, look how pale and skinny are you now”, Jiyong says sadly.

 

“Oh please, are we going to talk about this again ? I had enough of your talk last night. Please let’s eat quietly”, Dara says as she gives Jiyong her puppy eyes, “Okay baby boy~”.

 

“Okay okay”, Jiyong sighs, “What’s with that puppy eyes".

 

 

"Damnit, why is she so cute”, Jiyong whispers.

 

“Hmm ?”, Dara mumbles as she eats her jajjangmyun slowly. Her eyes are sparkling as she stares at Jiyong expressionless.

 

“YA !! P-promise me t-that you won’t show that to a-another man!”, Jiyong says almost choked out his food.

 

“Aigoo, some old habit of you”, Dara giggles as she stares at Jiyong who is glaring at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter