Missing Her

The One - Lucky Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 3]

 

"Did you think that I'll be okay after you left ?

You should know better darling.

I'm a mess without you"

 

 

---

 

 

 

I miss you.

 

Dara shook her head again. How could the voice of that freaking man was still echoing her mind. She’s tired with all of this. She had enough with him. Can you forgive someone who walked into your life, messed it up then left you without any second thought ? He’s pissing me off !

 

“Unnie, there’s someone in the meeting room. He wants to meet you”, Minzy, Dara’s secretary says as she peeks out from the door.

 

“Who is it ?”, Dara sigh tiredly. Minzy grins happily as she walks into Dara’s office.

 

“It’s that cool CEO, unnie. Omo, he’s so damn hot and good-looking”, Minzy exclaims as she puts the flower she brought to the vas on Dara’s desk.

 

“WHO ?”, Dara almost yells angrily. Her knuckles had gone white as she grips the edge of her desk tightly. Is he trying to fool me again ?!

 

“It’s Mr. Kwon, unnie. You should have known that he is head over heels with you. Even he brought these beautiful flowers for you”, Minzy grins widely as she eyes her boss who is pissed at that certain man.

 

“Is he out of his mind ?”, Dara hisses silently. She stands up abruptly and walks towards the door.

 

“Minki-ah”, Dara calls out before she gone behind the door. Her head is peeking from the door.

 

“Yes unnie ?”,

 

“Throw the flower away”, Dara says sweetly.

 

“Why unnie ?! This flowers is so pretty”, Minzy stares agape at her boss who is showing her that devious smirk.

 

“Throw it away, or burn it. I don't care which way you'll do. I don't want to see it when I go back. Okay”, Dara says as she smiles intimidatingly, making Minzy shrieks in fear.

 

“Yes.. Unnie”, Minzy mumbles as she watches Dara walks away from the door.

 

Why is Dara unnie look so scary ? What is that Mr. Kwon had done ?

 

---

 

“Dara-ah..”, Jiyong calls her for the nth times. They had sit face-to-face in Dara’s private meeting room since five minutes ago. But Sandara Park didn’t even greet him, she looks so pissed. Jiyong’s trying so hard to figure out what is this woman think about. Then he heard her sighs.

 

“I believe that we don’t have any matters to talk about Mr. Kwon. And I had checked that we didn’t set any meeting too”, Dara says very formally, slightly hurting Jiyong’s ego.

 

“Why are you speaking so formally with me, Dara ?”, Jiyong asks her as he watches those dark orbs with full of emotion.

 

“Why are you speaking informally with me, Mr. Kwon ? In fact, I don’t find it comfortable to hear you speak so informal with me”, Dara says with a smiles. The smiles that make Jiyong’s heart quivers. God, I really miss her.

 

“Don’t you miss me ?”, Jiyong asks as he looks towards the cold Dara in front of him. A mocking laugh escape from her plump lips. Why did everything she do looks so tempting ?! And she doesn’t have any idea about how she made me feel. Goddamn it.

 

“Miss you ? Why should I miss you ? We’re not that close, so why should I miss you?”, Dara asks with a blank look. She felt her heart bleeding once again. You can do this Dara, don’t give him any idea that he’s the one you’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter