Ep 3 - Mother is Coming

Dating Sanghyuk
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Heol, Why did you just tell me now?!” Sanghyuk shouted like his spot was far away from Jinran. Their position wasn’t more than an inch. “You should have told me sooner.”

            “It is not that important. My mother is friendly.”

            “I can’t just give a bad impression to her.” His whole expression showed his unsure and worried side. “I’m going to clean and prepare myself.”

            “Ey, you don’t have to do that.” Jinran laughed at her boyfriend who fell several times due to nervousness. “I guess humans are weird.” She spoke to herself while grinning.

            Sanghyuk cleaned himself and wore a natural but beautiful pair of clothes. He watched himself in the mirror. Usually he would praise his handsome face and fangirl over himself, but he didn’t even have any confidence today. He kept changing his clothes and found his usually-handsome-face became so unattractive. “Why is it so hard to find a good shirt which looks natural?” He sounded stressed.

            “Are you ready?” Jinran spoke in english suddenly with a korean accent, it sounds weird, well, Jinran is weird. “Why are you taking so long?” She entered her own room and found it in a messy condition. She made a disgusted face. “Sometimes I wonder who is the girl between the two of us.”

            “There is no one between us.” He said the words with a nervous face, in contrast with its meaning.

Jinran wondered how did he joke without laughing like that. A second later she remembered her first purpose coming here. “I’m not… Ah, whatever. Mom will come in 15 minutes, Uh, Mom is in the way here. Prepare fast, Brat.” She spoke in a hurry, and her eyes was looking around the room.

“What?” Sanghyuk questioned her demeanor. But Jinran didn’t get it, or acted like she d

Please log in to read the full chapter