Ep 1 - First Meeting

Dating Sanghyuk
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinran ran away from the security. It was a daring adventure that made her heart beats faster each second. It wasn't her first time to be this late at school, it wasn't her first time to climb school gate either. The security still hadn't found out her identity though. It was good till she found another boy in the hall. He was lost for sure, she had to help him. So, Jinran grabbed his hand and hid in the teachers' toilet. 

"You can thank me later. Keep silent till that old man gone, okay?" Jinran gave an instruction. The boy was calm though so it was easy to hide. When she was sure that the security was gone she stepped outside the small room. 

"Can i know your name?" That boy who might be a year older than her spoke for the first time.

Jinran side eyed him jokingly. "You first."

"Han Sanghyuk, second year." He answered as soon as Jinran's word stopped. He expected that question, huh. Then Jinran watched his face carefully. It was perfect, Jinran thought she was falling in love at first sight, when she didn’t believe that in the first place.

"Jinran. Hwang Jinran, second year too." She was starting to breathe heavily. From what, she couldn't exactly be sure. Either because the nervousness that was from being afraid of being caught by the security or because this boy was ing handsome.

"Ah!" His face seemed like he knew something. "From that class?" He pointed a class nearby and she nodded. "Good." He nods by himself strangely.

Jinran recognized his weird acts, she awkwardly smiled and tried to talk back. "Why do you ask?" she stupidly asked him because her gut was telling her this is bad. "Ah, because you want to thank me later, right? Right?" She desperately answered her own question.

"No. I think you got me wrong. First, I'm not late." He smirked. "Secon

Please log in to read the full chapter