Ep 2 - Date

Dating Sanghyuk
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was their first normal date. Usually Han Sanghyuk wouldn’t even want to go anywhere except his lovely library. Not only that, Sanghyuk sometimes even called her randomly to go to school only to have a stupid date, and by stupid date it meant watching those bad kids receiving punishment since Sanghyuk was the president of that special community. Back to their current date, They was stilled, if someone recorded them they would look like some strange statue.

“If you call this a date. I’m over with you,” Jinran still stood in her place while watching Sanghyuk judgingly. “Are you seriously don’t have anything planned?”

“You can see it clearly. I don’t.” He answered back. Annoyed.

“Better put my in that library chair than standing dumbly like this.”

“Better put it on my lap,” He winked. Jinran cringed and judged him badly. “Am I that weird? I mean no need to watch me like I’m a ing y uncle.”

They started to walk around and tried to buy ice creams. However, it’s a pity that Sanghyuk was kicked out since he was butting in the queue. To tell the truth, Sanghyuk was queueing for a long time though but then he had that stomach ache and had to leave for a while. And anybody could guess what happen next of course. He gave up after that.

“Damn. We better stop doing anything, nothing goes right.”

“Stop complaining, Mr. Sanghyuk.” Jinran sat down on a bench, tapping her side as a gesture for Sanghyuk to follow her. “Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter