Damn You, Jeon Jungkook

That One Overdramatic YoonJin Fic

Damn, Yoongi thought as his brother laughed from his place next to Seokjin on the couch. Jungkook looked happier than he’s looked in a while. It made him jealous, for a total of about three seconds, of which were spent glaring at Seokjin over making the younger happier than he could. Of course, that was until he realized it was one of the most heart wrenching sights; Jungkook happy. Something he hadn’t been able to accomplish for fifteen years.

“Seokjin-hyung.” he found himself calling for the older. He froze as the other turned to him with the smile that Yoongi knew was going to be the death of him.

“Hmm?”

“…Nothing.” he managed to mumble, and Jungkook sent him a knowing smirk.

“Something wrong, hyung?” he asked. Yoongi sent him a glare, to which he simply rolled his eyes at, before returning to his conversation.

“Yoongi-yah?” he took a small breath upon hearing his name before looking up to see all three of the others watching him with odd expressions.

“Yes?”

“…Sit down, hyung. You seem tense.” Namjoon was the one to answer him. It was then he noticed he had been standing for at least half an hour now. Oops.

“Right.” he said, moving to sit in his usual chair, but Seokjin stopped him.

“We’re watching Toy Story 3. You have to sit with us.” he said, gesturing to the spot next to him on the long sofa. Yoongi could have cried. He’d have to suffer through not only a kid movie, but sitting next to Seokjin for an hour and change.

Well .

***

Half hour through the movie, Seokjin had fallen asleep on his shoulder, and Yoongi was about ready to cry. What had he done in his previous lives to deserve this?

“Uh… he seemed pretty excited to watch.” Yoongi said. The other two looked from him to Seokjin, passed out next to him, and smirked at each other.

“He’s always excited, but falls asleep almost as soon as it starts. Every. Time.” Jungkook said, laughing. Namjoon rolled his eyes at both his hyungs, moving to get a blanket from the pile Seokjin insisted they kept near to them. Throwing it at Yoongi, he motioned for him to cover themselves.

“He gets cold in his sleep.” he explained, and Yoongi ‘oh’ed, nodding as he awkwardly draped the blanket over Seokjin while trying not to wake the sleeping man. Jungkook sighed and helped him, smiling lightly when he was done.

“I never thought I’d see Yoongi-hyung with a pink blanket.” he said, and earned a glare from said hyung while the other snorted in agreement.

“Never thought I’d see him snuggling with another guy under said pink blanket either.” Namjoon mumbled, giving Yoongi a smug look when he realized he couldn’t come over to hit him.

“Seriously though hyung, what was all that about?” Jungkook asked suddenly, and Yoongi blushed, closely resembling the blanket he was under.

“Nothing. Watch your damn movie.” Yoongi growled under his breath, ignoring his younger brother’s snickering.

“Hyung. You’re supposed to be the more experienced one. What are you doing?” Namjoon asked, earning a sigh from the older.

“I’ve been with girls. Lots of girls, alright? You know that. Seokjin isn’t a girl, so I don’t… I don’t know how to do this. Even if I did, he gets me flustered, and this is the first time I’ve ever spoken to him, or even seen him.” Yoongi said, flinging an arm over his eyes as he spoke. He refused to see the dumb looks they were definitely giving him.

“This is disgusting.” Jungkook muttered after a while, and Yoongi raised an eyebrow as Namjoon turned to see.

“I’m leaving.” he said, shaking his head at the bundled up pair.

“Home?” Yoongi asked hopefully, but Jungkook shook his head with an evil smirk.

“Nah, I’m gonna go to TaeTae’s house. Of course, if you wanna come, I won’t stop you, but his parents aren’t home, so… it could get awkward for you.” Jungkook said, then grinned.

“But you do have headphones, so I guess it could work. I’ll try to be quiet though, okay?” he said, and ducked as a cushion was sent flying in his direction. Yoongi’s glare was absolutely murderous, so he figured it would be best for him to just leave.

So he did.

And Yoongi found himself in a much weirder situation than before when Namjoon fell asleep as well. Seokjin shifted slightly, and he held his breath. When nothing else happened, he released it slowly, then proceeded to curse Jungkook with the worst words he could possibly think of. And after being an underground rapper for ten years, there were many, many words to choose from.

“Mmh. Yoongi-yah?” a slurred voice made him look down with wide eyes at the man next to him, blinking sleepily up at him with an unfocused voice.

“Ah. S-Seokjin-hyung,” he berated himself for stuttering. “The movie’s almost over.” he said, and Seokjin sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked to the screen, then to Namjoon, then to Yoongi.

“I fell asleep again, didn’t I? I’m sorry I slept on you; it must have been uncomfortable.”  he apologized. Yoongi shook his head.

“It was okay; I didn’t notice until Jungkook pointed it out to me. He wrapped you up nicely too.” Yoongi replied with a chuckle, and it was then Seokjin looked down at himself with slightly wide eyes, as if now realizing the blanket he was under was on top of him.

“Ah. Kookie… where is he?” He asked, looking around, then back to Yoongi.

“Gone. He… uh… he went home. Well, to The Bastard’s house.” Yoongi replied. Seokjin gave him a questioning look, to which he grimaced.

“Kim Taehyung.” he clarified, and Seokjin ‘oh’ed quietly.

“Do you not like TaeTae?” he asked, and Yoongi huffed, feeling his stomach curl into knots upon the nickname falling so easily from Seokjin’s lips.

Oh God, don’t look at his lips, Yoongi.

.

“Yoongi?”

“Huh?”

“You don’t like him?” Seokjin asked again, and this time he kept his gaze on the pink blanket around Seokjin’s waist instead.

“No.” he said, harsher than intended. Seokjin frowned.

“But… But he’s really nice.”

“He’s dating my little brother. There’s no ing way I’ll ever like him.” came the sharp reply, and he winced, about to apologize for his words, but the other simply laughed.

“You’re really protective over Kookie. It’s really cute.” he said, grinning. Yoongi felt himself heat up, and looked away.

“It’s n- I’m not cute.” was all he could find to say, and Seokjin’s grin widened before he raised a hand and pinched Yoongi’s cheek.

“The cutest.” he said, making Yoongi feel like there were moths in his stomach. Because Min Yoongi does not get butterflies.

He blinked when Seokjin snuggled back into the couch, moving a little away from him.

“I probably won’t be able to see the rest of it, but it’s fine since I’ve seen it already. I’m going back to sleep. Leave it on; Namjoon will wake up if you turn it off now.” Seokjin mumbled before yawning cutely, and Yoongi nodded. Seokjin then looked over at him, then got on his hands and knees, turning around to stretch over his side of the sofa’s arm to reach for the pile of blankets Jungkook got the pink one from.

Yoongi’s behind view of Seokjin bent over the chair arm was not doing good things for him, so he looked away, closing his eyes. He reopened then when he felt himself calm down, and Seokjin leaned back over with a white sheet in his hand.

“Here. I’m a blanket hog.” he said, grinning sheepishly as he handed Yoongi the blanket. Yoongi smiled lightly and nodded, taking it with a ‘thank you’. Seokjin grinned in response, before curling himself into a ball with his pink sheet and mumbling a muffled ‘goodnight, Yoongi’ against the cushion he was hugging.

Yoongi gave a half smile at the other, covering his lower half with the blanket as he leaned his head in his palm and watched the older drift off to sleep.

“Goodnight, Seokjin.”


...Sooooooooo.

:3

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna