#ImHere

#loveisyou

Mark Tuan X Lee Mijoo

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s already half past midnight when Mark was finally able to get his sleep after trying to shut his eyes few hours ago. A loud ring coming from his phone woke him up, making him groan.

“He-Hello... Who’s this?”

No answer.

“Hello…. I’m finally to get my sleep here... if this is a prank, I hope you…can...” He stopped, trying to hear clearly.

All he can hear is sniffing sound, someone trying to her control the tears. He checked who the caller is.

“Mijoo-ah… Something happen? Why are you crying?” he asked while sitting up from his bed. He try to calm his heart out since it’s the first time that she call him this late.

“Hmm… I just need someone to talk to.” Mijoo tried to control her already cracked voice. “All I can think is you. I’m sorry, I woke you up right? I’d try to call Myungeun, but I think she’s really asleep right now. I’ll just call you later, then.”

“Wait, Mijoo-ah!” he called before she can clicked the end button.

“It’s okay though. You can tell me. I’m here.” He smiled although he knew that she can’t see it.

“Are you sure?” she asked timidly.

“Yeah, 100% sure.” I will always be here for you.