#noona

#loveisyou

Park Jinyoung X Park Chorong

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“BOO!”

“Yah!!!! Stop startling me. I’m trying to concentrate here.”

“What are you doing? Shouldn’t you be at home now watching your ‘namja-chingu’ on TV? Eo? Eo?” Jinyoung asked while poking her torso frequently.

Taking a deep breath while prying his hand away, Chorong shouted “Yah go away kiddo!!! Stop poking me, alright? I need to finish this assignment by tonight.”

He quickly cupped and looked around them if there was anyone looking at them.

“Shhh! You’re in the library now. You should keep your voice low, Chorong-ah.

She glared at him hoping it will killed him instantly while he just smirked at her knowing he win this time.

“Yah!Park Jinyoung. How many times do I have to tell you that I’m older than you?? Stop calling me by name. I’m 3 years older, you know.”

Still she keeps her glare on him.

“But you look like a baby. Even my friends told me that I looked older than you, Chorong-ah.” He pinched both of her chubby cheeks, cutely.

Still she keeps her glare on him.

“Go away kiddo! Don’t you have anything to do? And why are you here?” Taking his hand away from her cheeks.

“Ah right! I have a basketball training tonight. Thanks for reminding me!” he checked his watch. “I need to go now though, will you be fine, alone here in the library, in this hour….” Making a scared face, trying to scare her.

“Just GO!”

Still she keeps her glare on him.

“Arrasso. Bye, Chorong!” sticking his tongue to her and running off before she could hit him.

She sighed and trying to gather her mind, concentrating on what she’s doing few minutes ago when she heard someone whispered “And I’m here because of you, Noona…”

He smirked at her.

While, she keeps her glare on him as her heart beats faster than ever.