I came back (final)

I came back.. (Kris)

She waited outside the park as the message had said. Why? She had promised herself that she'd move on........then why was she here now? He left her, he knew he was her everything, like losing your parents isn't enough and then your best friend plus lover suddenly decides to leave you.... Wow.... And there she stood for that so called best friend plus lover.

Adjusting her scarf she looked around,this park held a lot of memories. Where she came with her parents each weekend, where she became friends with him and where he confessed his admiration towards her. Yup, a lot of memories she just wants to erase from her mind. I mean what? Did God really not like her or something? Or what had she done to deserve this? Playing with the zip of her jacket she looked down to see a small pink coloured lily all surrounded by the thick sea of snow... She couldn't help but move the snow away from it, "I know how you feel little guy, alone and stranded." She whispered to it.
 

She felt a presence above her as she tilted her head up. "H-hey..." The person breathed out in puffs. She stared up at him,from her crouched position. "I...I missed you..." Was all he said before he felt a tingling sensation on his cheek. Though it was covered with his scarf he still felt it. "Don't....don't even start...." She breathed out trembling. "I hate you!"

 

His eyes glistened as he looked at her, "Just hear me out, please...."  She shook her head, "No no no! Did you hear me out!? Did you give me a chance?! No you didn't! You just bailed on me! And I can't believe I still love you!" "Please!!" He held her by the shoulders as she kept on sobbing. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...." He hugged her close.

 

She wanted to let go of him, tell him how much she hates him. Make him suffer like he did, but did he intend on doing so? He sighed in relief as he felt her wrap her arm around him. " I know I should have told you, explained why I left but I didn't and I'm sorry for that, I know you deserve better, far better than anyone I know.........but please.....just give me one more try..... I promise I won't break you." She tilted her head up as he wipped her tears away, " Your lucky your cute."

 

He laughed and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry" She smirked and spoke "Its ok, now let's go." She held his hand and started pulling him."Where to? Didn't you shift?" He asked holding on to his hand, savoring the heat. "Some place only we know...." She smiled . He gasped, "You kept track?" "Of course. You've always been my bias !" She giggled. Finally,  she finally found a path, a direction. She turned towards the lily on the ground and smiled. "You'll find your way too."