that mohawk

Kids 'R' Us

"this is so stupid, dad.."Yoongi groaned as he turned away from that face-splitting grin that the man,also known as his legal father,was giving him.

"but it looks so good on you!" Suho said as he attached the small metal object to his son's uniform collar with glimmering eyes that Yoongi wanted so bad to slap away.

"it's a women's brooch for crying out loud!" The small frustrated male said for the umpteenth time since yesterday night,his father had been pestering him to wear it to school as well ,and no way was he wearing a granny brooch from the 50's.

"but it's a family heirloom!" His dad had said,trying to pull on a puppy face.

"then you wear it!" The younger replied with annoyance and eyed the older judgingly.

"but it's the only memory of your grandmother,she left you with only this..she so wanted you to wear this.."

Yoongi had rolled his eyes at that,"don't think i'm gonna fall for this again ,I don't have a grandmother to begin with, I just have a grandfather,and second he hasn't died yet,and I really think his ual life is way more active than you-"

"KIM YOONGI!"

And just like that he had ended up wearing the ugly,rose-shaped, women's brooch to school. True, it was kind of a heirloom,since it belonged to the woman who had given birth to Joonmyeon, and had left once the man's father,Yoongi's grandfather ,came out gay as a unicorn.

"yeah..Joonie was born due to breakage.."Yoongi's grandfather had told him.

"Dad! Can you not !"
"but you were born due to the breaking of the-
"lalalalla can't hear you"
 
The other male said covering his four year old son's ears,which of course proved to be totally unnecessary.

"Okay,baby boo ,we're here ,have a nice day and don't forget to wash your hands before and after eating,don't fight with anyone,pay attention in classes,be good ,love you kiddo." The older male gushed as he watched Yoongi get out,and walk to his side of the car,Joonmyeon rolled down the window.

"yeah,and don't be late again,love you too old man,peace"

The child said with a grin as he rushed to the gates of Giggles and Chuckles.

Joonmyeon watched with teary eyes,collecting the memory of the first time he had brought Yoongi home with him,how he had held those soft tiny hands,how he had watched the flower blossom-

"CAN YOU PLEASE CLEAR THE WAY!" He heard a loud honking,only to find a line of cars waiting behind his ,the drivers wondering why the did this man get  a Land Rover to such a narrow path. He was one idiot.

.

"know what ? There's another kid joining us today ,heard he's from abroad,English and all you know..calls himself Rap Monster or something?" Hoseok gossiped.

Yoongi quirked an eyebrow at that,sounds like an iguana's name. He couldn't really care less.

"really? I bet he has eleven green pee-pees and all of them rap."

"no,that's not even possible tae.."

"well then,jim,can you count how many waters I have in my bottle?"

"no.."

"exactly."

"what?"

The bickering of the two was just a background to Yoongi's thoughts. Rapping,eh? He could do with rapping,he liked rapping,no ,in fact,rapping was his life,he loved music,maybe this 'Rap Monster' and him could be friends,yeah

after all he was the Suga ;)

"Good morning Yoongi~" A sweet voice called out,interrupting his thoughts and making him turn his head to the voice's direction.

"hey." He replied,trying to keep his calm and not actually fangirl in real over the other male who got a haircut, and omg he was looking so cute!!!

Kim Yoongi was such a schoolgirl,everybody had a schoolgirl within them,Hoseok was a live example,he reassured himself and smiled up at his major crush.

"hi hyung!" Jungkook said from behind Jin,smiling at the pinkhead,oh,he's here too.

"kookie,why don't you go and play with taetae,Minnie and hobi over there?" The taller male said as he looked at the youngest and Yoongi wondered if he liked being nick-named,well..it would be okay if Seokjin gave him nicknames,any,really, even the corny ones,like baby boo or jagiya or worst- chocolate coated strawberry. Believe him,he heard Joonmyeon once use it..in the bathroom..alone(?)

"right" Jungkook said with a determined look and flew off to the stupid three,oh yeah, he almost forgot about the maknae trying to win over Taehyung's heart and all that courting ,Yoongi was no judgemental person,but he had to put a line if it concerned someone dating...Taehyung.

But nevermind that because Jin wanted to talk to him alone,eeeeeeppp!! Okay,inner school girl..calm down,breathe in,out,in out..okay,this was no time for yoga.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be seat partners,since I don't have one and kookie wanted to be tae's..so is that fine?" The taller asked as he looked at the smaller with a pretty blush adorning his cheeks.

Seokjin wanted to be partners? yeah! Okay..calm down...OH yeah,oh yeah,oh yeah yeah yeah.

"we  could go talk to tae first.."

I'm feelin' good! Oh yeah!

"but I'd love to be part-"

"JIN HYUNG!!!!" A cloud of dust zoomed past them,and before Yoongi could even blink,he could see Seokjin's hand disappear in that stupid cloud.

"okay! Let's talk about it later!" The short boy called out,earning a hand sticking out with a thumbs up.

Somehow, Taehyung and Jimin always got on his last nerve.

.

From what Yoongi had heard about this 'Rap Monster' was that he was this super-brainy kid,who had gone to abroad to get higher studies

and the pink-head had expected him to look like this kid with braces and oiled slick hair with a bowtie and really big glasses and self-esteem issues,mind you, he is not judgemental

But off course,he was absolutely and utterly wrong.

"sup,Rap Mon, here .hope to be friends,peace."

Bleached silver Mohawk hair laid snug against the head. Sunglasses perched upon the nose,height towering over the chairs and tables,off course not taller than teacher ,because that would make the fanfic more bizzare than it already is and also because Rap Monster is 5 for crying out loud.

But by far,the tallest in class,literally a tower for our little Yoongi.

And were those piercings?..and noises of girls swooning?

"uh..yeah,everybody,this is our new friend,Park Namjoon. He just arrived from the states a few days back,treat him well ,neh?"

"Neh" Everybody chorused. Namjoon,eh?

So what if ,Namjoon was taller than him and knew English. Yoongi had bleached hair and piercings too,he of course wasn't letting his guard down,he reeked of swag and confidence,and after all the class princess was his.

"..Namjoom why don't you go sit over there with Seokjin,he is really sweet and friendly.."

What was he saying again? Yeah,burying Jimin and Taehyung alive.

.

"are you really from states?"
"are those ear rings real?"
"can you say something in English?"
"you are so cool!"
"can you pick a booger with your toe?"

The class just couldn't simmer down,Namjoon being the hot topic.

He really wasn't that hot!

For a five year old,his voice was also kind of deep and cool,the guys envying and all the girls,were head over heels for that stupid silver hair tard that got a seat with Seokjin!

Yoongi tried to block the noises with jamming his ears,

"Rap Mon hyung,play with us!"

Shut up.

"yes yes,Jin hyung got the teacup set!"

you.


"we can prepare a sand meal,I make it the best,you will love it!"


Shut th-what the ?!

He slumped on his table,trying to separate his thoughts from all the commotion going on behind him. He couldn'think of anything except when the shool would get over? Or which position he would sleep once he reaches home.

"this is so tiring.." He heard the sliding of the chair and someone's presence beside him,it could not be Taehyung,the kid's voice was deep as ,nor would he ever sit still,and also because he was so busy telling Rap Monster the recipe of sand tart.

Yoongi peeked a little to find Seokjin smiling down at him.

"hi~" He said as he too laid down his head,facing the younger,making the pink head all giddy and tingly inside because he had chosen to sit next to him instead of the faced Namjoon who was a total dip and Yoongi had used the word so many ty times in one full thought.

"it's so stuffed over there,I am not able to talk to Namjoon.." Jin sighed as his hand came up to touch the ugly brooch.

"that's so pretty ~" The taller grinned happily as his fingers traced the diamond studded pattern.

"you like it? I'll get one for you~I mean..this is a family heirloom so my dad would be mad if it's missing,so ,I'll get you one,a prettier one.." Of course Seokjin would like brooches.

"no no no,It's fine,I can't possibly take that ,Yoongi.." The older shied away,lifting his head,making Yoongi do so as well.

"well,no one's stopping me from getting them for you..so yeah.." The shorter said with a grin as he saw the pink dusting the older's cheeks.

"besi-"

"Hyung!!!!!!!!" A Hoseok flew and latched on Yoongi's back making both of them tumble backwards and onto the floor,the younger screeching like a dolphin.

"what the fu- fragrance are you doing?"  The pink head stuttered as he wrestled Hoseok around to get him off of his back.

Will he ever have a decent conversation with Seokjin,in which kids don't fly around and he can complete his sentences.

"let's go talk to Rapmonnie! He's really cool! He says that his dad owns a studio where he makes music!!"

"oh yeah? Even I have one!"

"you never told me!"

"you are not worth telling! Besides you never asked!"

"I though we were besties!"

"Hoseok you are squeezing my lungs!"

"tell me if you have a lightsaber!"

"CANNON BALL!!!"

Yes,Taehyung happened.

Like a professional diver,the child dived right onto the other two on the floor with a perfect landing on Hoseok's . The three wrestled ,more like rolled around on the linoleum floor,with Hoseok screeching at the top of his lungs, Yoongi grunting and wheezing like an old man and Taehyung yodelling(?).

"what is happening here..?"

A voice trailed,making the three of them snap there heads to that direction. There stood Namjoon with glowing hair and towering height,looking down at them like most of the students in class...and the teacher.

Jimin blinked thinking why he didn't join them.

.

Yoongi angrily kicked a pebble that made the mistake of coming in his way. He really thought what was the need of making someone tour a fully grown five year old.

He growled at a kid who seemed to be handing him a weirdly shaped stone,making the kid burst into tears and rush in. He was not in a good mood,okay?

Yes,the stupid teacher had told SeokJin to go and show Namjoon around the kindergarten,during the BREAK! Which meant there will be no quality time with the pretty brunette and that was really what Yoongi always looked forward to.

So it so so bad :(


He sighed and leaned against the pillar as he watched JungKook hand a pink plastic plate that contained mud,decorated with small leaves and pebbles to Taehyung..who actually..ate it.

No,Yoongi could watch no more, the abnormalities of his ed up seat partner.

"why don't you come play with us Hyung?"
A chubby-cheeked Jimin came up to him with a big grin.

"I don't wanna" He replied in a groan as he turned his face away,because he really did not want to face any kind of human being right now.

"aw,come on,I know you wanna play kitchen kitchen,it's Hobi's favourite..i don't really like it so please become the husband.!" Jimin whined pulling at Yoongi's arm.

"I don't want to!"

"but you have to!"

"no means no, you dip!"

"you don't have a choice!"

"well I do! And my choice is to go and feed the cute fluffy bunnies and make crowns and pink bows for them!"

The pink head bursted,fists clenching as he narrowed his eyes at the younger before he realised..that came out wrong.

Jimin eyed him judgingly before letting go of his arm.

"geez..calm down,I was just asking you,I didn't force you."

"YEAH RIGHT."


.


"hey..i'm Kim Yoongi..nice to meet 'ya.." The said boy sad as he shook hands with the tall boy in front of him, Rap Monster was a pole but Yoongi felt no less.

"yeah,Rapmon here.." The other grinned lazily,and Yoongi's eye twitched at that banana-shaped mouth,he would never eat the said fruit again.

"let's go to the bunnies now~they must be expecting us~" Yeah right,half of the white creatures didn't even care about the world and did nothing but just stare out the net,chewing at whatever was near,even sand,they were some fat lazy white s.

As for Rapmon amd Jin,they had just returned from the 'tour' around the kindergarten in a hurry because Jin felt it was not nice to ditch Yoongi in the break,how sweet,but it wasn't so sweet anymore when he found the tall guy behind Jin with a stupid dragonfly sitting on his stupid head.

"with him?" The pink head rudely pointed out and Jin nodded, a kind of desperate look on his face,he couldn't leave the tall boy alone and on his FIRST day!

It took some time but it happened.

"...fine."

The three were squatted down to watch the bunnies that sat with their backs to them and Yoongi snorted.

"his name is sweetheart.." The eldest said as he pointed at a fluffy rabbit.

"yeah..that's a nice name." The shortest heard Rapmon flirt with his princess,making him annoyed.

"thanks and that one is Zombie,Tae kept that name.."Jin giggled at that as he kept pointing out different rabbits to the tall boy.

Yoongi just fed the white creature through the net that sniffed at his hand with a bored look as if to say that he understood that this happened in life and he had to man up.

"oh yeah? And why would I listen to you,you cute white weirdo.."

The rabbit raised a brow, more like,it raised an ear 🐰.

"okay..you're right,I need to man up" Yoongi confessed with a sigh.

A clanking noise was heard and a gasp which made Yoongi and the rabbit turn their heads to the source.

There stood Rapmosnter with the cage door in both hands,looking as alert as a bunny,Jin had the same look.

"i-it ju-just came off.." Before the youngest could explain further,he was on the floor,covered with white fluff all over,the rabbits were thanking him that he had let them out!

"help! It's an apocalypse!!" He heard the endangered boy's choked call as his face got shoved by a fat bunny's ,the one 'talking' to Yoongi was nibbling at the silver hair while poor Jin chased around the other ones that seem to be everywhere.

Yoongi decided that Rap Monster was stupid,very stupid.


.

 

 

 

Monnie is here~>< Believe me this is the randomest (if that is the word) chap I wrote~ sorry if there are any grammatical errors,because hey,I am not really good with english^^" Hope you like it~ Comments are love,subscriptions are life,and upvotes are..THE JAM. yes,peace.

-kkamjjong;3