And The Madness Continues

Dispatch Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MyNameIsMaknae

Dispatch Madness
And The Madness Continues

Chapter 2

We were currently in Suzy’s Living room with My manager and boss and Suzy’s manager and boss.
JYP broke the silence “Why didn’t you guys tell us?” he asked, unlike Sooman he controlled his anger or whatever he was feeling.
“I never thought about telling you,” Suzy answered with her head down. She started scratching her thumb with her pointer finger, something she did when she was nervous, so I took her hand in mine giving her a reassuring look and nod.
Sooman who couldn’t hold it in anymore started screaming “Do you know how much money we lost in 5 minutes? Five full minutes!!!”
Suzy never really liked Sooman. I remember once when she started arguing with me about how Sooman was inhuman. She’s the one who was arguing, I just sat there and listened.
“Whats’ wrong with him, if he knows your sick he should at least let you rest for a few hours but he just continues pushing you to the next schedule, I really don't like that guy.”
“Sooman! calm down, your stocks are back up so just chill.” JYP interfered stopping Sooman from saying anymore. “Since the news is already out and they have proof we can’t do anything more but to just warn you guys to be careful, one little move from you guys could literally ruin your whole entire careers so just be careful. We're having you guys take a two-week hiatus so that the news calms down a bit only two weeks, though. ” JYO finished up and they all left.
The second they were out the door Suzy sighed closing her eyes and just sitting there. I, fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter