Goodbye Blues

Dispatch Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You’re such a cutie pie,” Suzy commented trying to hold the selfie stick up right “I don’t know why you always try to act hard.”

Kyungsoo fake glared at Suzy “I am hard…. for you.” Suzy glared at him but he didn’t waver and just stared right back. Getting irritated with him she went on and elbowed him in the stomach and got up to leave.

Kyungsoo just chuckled and watched her walk away.

Suzy walked into the bathroom attached to her bedroom and went on doing her morning routine. While she was bent down washing her face, a pair of arms found themselves around her waist. Suzy finished up washing her face and grabbed her towel to wipe her face. Looking up into the mirror she caught Kyungsoo just staring at her, all serious and stuff, weird. “What’s up?” she asked leaning into his embrace and holding onto the hands at her waist. Kyungsoo put his face in her neck and breathed in.

“It’s nothing.” he answered simply; his voice muffled by her neck.

Suzy turned around and wrapped her hands around his neck. “Tell me baby, what's up?”

Kyungsoo looked down and answered “It’s just that I love you so much.”

“And I love you too.” Suzy lifted up Kyungsoo’s face with her finger.

Kyungsoo shook his head “I love you dangerously so, like if you were to leave me I wouldn’t be able to properly function ever again.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter