Let The Madness Begin

Dispatch Madness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dispatch Madness
Let The Madness Begin

Chapter 1

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V Worry was literally all that Kyungsoo could feel right now because all his other feeling and senses combined have gone numb. The manager took away his phone the moment he woke up. I wouldn’t have been as suspicious if he took the other members phones too, but he only took mine. But know he knew.
The members were all in the living room Kai on his phone, Suho was watching the morning news, and the rest were doing whatever when suddenly all heads turned to the direction of the TV as everything went silent.
“It seems that EXO’s D.O has a girlfriend and you wouldn’t believe who it is-” right after the woman finished talking Suzy’s picture came up on the screen. After a few seconds, pictures of Suzy and I started popping up behind the woman as she started to explain them. The members were stealing glances at me every few seconds thinking I couldn’t see.
“Dispatch caught them on a date yesterday at a children's playground. The couple must be very deep into the relationship because dispatch even got an audio and video recording of the couple saying things such as ‘I love you’ and ‘I miss you--”.
I blocked out everything around me trying to think. Was this why Manager Hyung took my phone? I asked myself. Suzy had this thing about articles about her, she could never resist reading the comments, and that’s what scared me. Maybe she already had, maybe she all alone knew, maybe she needed someone.
“Kai give me your phone,” I told Kai, and it wasn’t  a request, it was a command.
Instead of giving me his phone Kai just gave me a weird look so I took it out of his hands. Yeah, it’s rude but I don’t really care about anything but getting to Suzy right now.
“Pick up pick up,” I mumbled as I stood up and I started walking back and forth while biting my thumbnail.
Suho got up and put a hand on my shoulder “Calm down man.” band that was all it literally took to push me off the edge.
“Don’t ing tell me to calm down!” I screamed at him. Everyone went wide eyed, I never screamed at my Hyung or even swore, ever, but I can’t stop the anger inside. So I continued.
“I don't even f**king know if my girlfriend is okay, and you want me to f**kin calm down! How about--” I wanted to continue but then I heard Suzy’s soft voice through the phone.
“Hello? who is this?” she asked her voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter