003

The Biggest Fan ~

other place at the same night ~

 

M~ Girl I d I do I do adore

I'm telling you this in advance but I've got no ill-intent

Because the 1 second I with you is like London's fencing

I who was really shy, overflow *cough* with vi*cough*gor because of you

Too easily stolen, my*cough* emotion, Here is evidence huh ?

( block b - 11:30 lyric part zico )

 

" Okay guys. Lets wrap it up now. You can get half hour rest then we continue again~ Kaja ~ " said Block B's manager.After he says that all of the member collapsed on the dance floor with a heavy panting trailing hot.As zico was just about to close his eyes the manager called his name to see him now.

" Okay manager-nim.*cough* Urghtt.. urmm..( trying to clear the sore throat cause of lack of water and rest)" reply zico as he procideed to him on the sofa that sat next to the practice room corner.

" Yeah... whats up hyung ? " i said to him." Yea... Are you okay zico ? You dont sound good at all." said hyung-nim to zico in a worried expression.

'Urm... i am okay just have a sore throat and need some rest, thats all" said zico to him while looked at him in the face with asick face because lack of rest. " Ow... you can't rest now and for more few months cuz your schedule is packed full then the other. But hey.. you can have a full one week rest and then you have a tour world for more like 8 months i think." said the manager without a pitiful tone for the condition that i'm in right now. 'urghh... i need a rest too you know ?!?! i am just like every human being that needs a rest to ?!?! what just a one week for off duty ?!?!' zico shout at his face in his thought but instead outside he said " Ooo... Okay hyung-nim" and turn around to make a face at his manager.

" oh god i need a rest now but i have a consert at gangnam indoor stadium " he mutter under his breath but get caught by U-know. " Hey hyung you just have to bare it for just a few month right then you get to sleep in for a whole week right ? so just think of you doing it for the sake of our family group okay hyung-nim" with a patted on zico back. 

" Urghh... okay but can you tell the manager that i need a few medicine for the sore throat and a boost energy drink. " while grab his dizzy head. " Arraso hyung " said U-know with a worried look. 

After a few hours of practice suddenly a news break their dance practice." Okay Block B you guys can get in the car downstair now . it time to get going to the indoor stadium now before a heavy traffic caught us!... ahh.. except for zico. You come here i have something to give to you. " announced their manager and clasp his hand as a signal to do it now.

"Here you go zico. this is the thing that you want right ? Ahh.. i did't found the brand medicine that you want so i found something else but still the similar i think." shrugged the manager after shove the things toward zico chest. " Yeah... thanks hyung ? i think ?" reply zico with a confused tone. With that zico take the mediceni without a doctor instrucstion guide.After that zico went downstairs to get into the van thats going to gangnam indoor stadium.

Half an hours later they arrived at the indoor stadium, Block B all asleep in the van cause of tiredness and lack of sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys... Sorry for not updating for long.. Yeah .. I kinda busy and got caught up by school and my friends life problems .. Anyway hope this will make it up to you~ i will try to update often.. But if you sees me online thats maybe because i was readin a fanfic or was argueing with my friends in the chat box.. Haha .. See ya again.. And thanks for subscribe and for reading it..

Comment ~ Subscribe ~ Upvote ~ (^_-)-☆ (=^・^=)