001

The Biggest Fan ~

RINGGGGGGG !!!!!

 

"Urghh... What now ?!?! Is it morning yet !!"said hana who is still lazing around her comfy bed. After a minute or so, hana has gotten to her bathroom to get ready for school thats would start in 2 more hours.

In ½ an hour of getting ready. She came out in a comfy tight black shirt with a white jeans short to go to school. As hana were just about to get her bag across the room when her brother who is Jiyong barge in with a big frown across his face. " You know you should stop buying this idol zico poster of yours cuz its really ridiculous with the age of your" said Jiyong in annoyed voice and digusted face when he touches the poster.

" Oh just shut up jiyong. Just because you dont like them cant you please be a nice person for once in my interest of an idol ??" hana reply to him in a hopeful tone. " Uhmmm ... No !! Because i dont like to .." said jiyong with a arrogant brother like tone and dashes outher room to get ready for school.While hana just rolled her eyes at the repond he gave toward hana.

'Idiot!! But i still love him because he is my brother.. Haha ' hana thought in her head then suddenly jiyong shouted at hana from his room said " I am not an idiot, Hana !!" and hana jumped in shock cuz he know what were she thought about him just now.

As Hana when toward the kitchen she can hear the voice of her parent talking about their schedule for the day. Hana enter the kitchen to have a breakfast of cereal milo chunks that is her favourite cereals other than any thing else. As Hana were eating her cereals her brother jiyong came into the room to has his cereals. After finish eating up the cereals hana went to her parent to give a kiss good morning on their cheek before left the house. As hana were kissing her father cheek, jiyong complain to their mother about hana fangirling about those idols of her favorite ones.

While the mother gets annoyed by him she reply by saying" It normal for her age to go fangirling about boys than you are who like to study 24/7 nonstop like you are a president of state !" and with that the guys cracked up while he frown at you.

You left your house just in time for your bestie to came and pick you up in her lotus red car without the roof. "Hey Dara." you said to dara,your bestie named is Park Dara, with a genuine smile. "Hey Hana , so how was your weekend ?" Dara ask you. As you were just about to reply your favorite boyband start to sang on the radio and you looked at her with a fangirl smile and start to sing along with the radio then dara start to follow you too. As you guys were singing along dara start to drive you guys to school cuz there is still a half an hour to began the school.

When you guys arrived to the school. You and Dara went to the ladies for a pee, and thats when the school spoil and popular queens barge in for more powdering. As you were in the toilet you could heard what they were talking cuz it was loud enough for the whole room to hear .

" Oh my god Jessica ! Do you know that we are the only one in the whole school who is going for the Block B consert tommorow !!! Oh how this is so exciting !!" said Jihyo to Jessica in irritating tone while jumping like a crazy person.

" Ommo chincha !! Wahh , Deabak !! I knew it... Thanks to my dad for the tickets. Its actually sold out by just a couple of days.. !!" said Jessica in an arrogant tone. And out of the blue, Dara came out from the toilet and said " Ohh !! Did i heard you guys are going to the consert tommorow. Oww... Me too !! But im going with Hana " . The queenkas look a bit suprise by the sudden apperance but then start so snirk at Dara and said " Oow.. Really ..Well.. We have the fifth row sit and get a back stage sit. So you must have the back row sit then .. Hahahaa" said Jessica to Dara with a smirk. "Ommo.. Hahaha.. BUT NO ! We have the third row sit infront of you and also the tour stage passes !! HAHAHA... Looks like you got burn.( her forefinger and sisss them) Sss !!" said Dara with a victory face.

Meanwhile the queenkas looked offend and defeated. " Ah.. Umm... Ar... Whatever !! Lets go Jihyo " and with that they stomped out. "Umm... What the hell did you do that for Dara ?!?!? Are you kidding me ?!? Third row sit front at the consert ?!? Care to explain ?? And we dont even have the tickets ?!? Also you dont even like them at ALL !! " said you in a panic yet annoyed voice. "Well i dont like them saying things like that to people like us. " reply Dara and looked down in guiltyness.

You soften after see her like that in this state. " Well okay then... Now me must get going now to class and after school we will think about tommorow consert." you said toward her in soft tone.And with that you guys when to the classroom. ____________________________________________________________________________ Sorry for my bad english cuz im not so good in english writing . But hey if you have idea just go on right. .. Thats what my friend says to me.. Anyway thanks for reading and i will writing the new chappies.. Please subscribe and stay for more~~~ bye ~...And I just re-post this cuz when i review it .