002

The Biggest Fan ~

As the school routine went by peaceful its time to go home. All the student at your school have ready to go home eagerly but you are not among them cuz of the thought of how to get the consert ticket is in your concern. You didn't want to get laugh at when the school open after a few days of holiday. And if you get to be the laught stock it will definetly ruin your senior year.

As you went home and got changed to a pair of skinny jeans blue baby and a black tank top with a zip hoodie, you went out of your house just in time for Dara's arrival for the 'ticket trip'. " Oh hey Dara !! Nice outfit you are wearing. " you said sarcasticly to her. " Well yeah !! My mom made me wear it !!!" sha reply in an irritated tone. She was wearing a long black skirt with a lady-like dress and its really not her kinda style because she is kinda have the swag slightly type so its really funny to see her in this condition.Haha.. 

Well as you were talking to your friend , your brother came next to your door without you noticed it. And because of you were backing on him by lying your pressure on the door. He purposely open the door and hit for a run as you were groaning in pain for hitting the road tar to hard ,thats earned a good " THUD !" sound. Jiyong was laughing loudly as he turned a round to see your face.

" Hahahaa.. I gotcha now sis for making mom did that to me this morning . See ya' at dinner lil' sis !! .. Hahaha.." shouted Jiyong who was already 100 metres from you guys.

" Yah !! It hurt a lot you pabo !!!! " you yelled to your brother while rubbed your aching back.You send your bestie a glare as she laugh her off cuz of you expression earlier.

"What are you laughing at dara ?!?!" you asked her with a hurt tone that she started to stopped to laugh at you and panic when you start to have a tearful eyes.

"Ah ! Hana-ah ! Ommo , Dont cry ?!? Does that hurt so much ? Ommo i'm so sorry for laugh at you." said Dara toward you with a worried tone.You suddenly soften as you heard her voice like that.You shook your head at her to as answer while you stand up and sitted yourself properly in the car back

." Its okay. Now let's go and buy the ticket before it sold out." you said to her and patted her back.After a smooth driving, you guys have arrived at  the authorium that the consert will be held tommorow night to bought the ticket.

As you guys were about to enter the front gate a stranger suddenly stop you and dara." Hey girls.Are you guys here to buy the Block B consert ticket ?" asked the stranger guy toward you guys.

When you was about to answer him Dara cut you by saying " Yup... why do you wanna know ? ". The guy eyed you and dara from head to toe and said " I think i can help you guys cuz i have two ticket for tommorow night consert if you wanna buy it from me because the ticket just sold out a few hour ago.". " Really ?!? Woww !! Thats so generous of you. So whats the price then ? " you said to him.

"Hurmm... that's depend on what you wanna give me." he reply to you." Okay then how about 100$ ? " said dara with bragain tone.

" 100$ thats too cheap so no can do ! I can have much better price from someone else. How about a bit more ?" ask the guy standing infront of you."Fine then how about 400$ that all i can offer you . " said dara with a take-it-or-leave tone.

" Fine ! Thats a  deal then.Nice having a chat with you girls."  said the stranger to you and dara while dara and him exchange the things. After that you went home and had a peaceful night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update guys but i will make it up to you guys next time cuz i am kinda busy with accaunt assigment and my exam is just around the corner so i kinda need to focus right now. 

i will update soon (: ....~

have been re-edit..