Minho

Wildest Dreams

Minho,

 

                I don’t know if you’re reading this or not. I don’t even know if this will be sent to you. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn’t. Atleast I’ll still get this small chance to write something to you. All this time, I kept replaying everything in my head, both awake and asleep. You know, I try to be happy, with the choice I made. I keep telling myself that I should, that I would. But I can’t. I couldn’t. You were right and I was wrong. We love eachother. And no matter what happens, what happened, it will always be you. In my mind. In my heart. In my soul.

                Minho. Choi Minho.

Maybe I’ll never get the chance to speak that name again. I wish I do. I pray you’ll find it in your heart to forgive me someday.

I love you.

                                                                                                                                               Seohyun

 

 

 

 

The letters were near unreadable. The paper crumpled like an ancient artifact.

 

Ancient.

 

That's what he felt like.

 

He was old, senile, and near dead. Maybe closer to dead than he thought. But even with all this old age around him, he couldn't forget. His heart never forgot.

 

His tears already dry. He watched the waves meet the sand, the sun turn into the moon. The bright world turn dark and the stars light up the heavens.

 

He smiled.

 

His eyes closed.

 

A name on his lips.

 

A prayer in his heart.

 

Seo Hyun

 

Minho

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

I . I KNOW. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE ENDING. I'M THE WORST PERSON EVER GUYS AND I'M SORRY BUT THIS WAS MEAN'T TO HAPPEN ANYWAY. I APOLOGIZE. I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME. IT'S BEEN WHAT, MORE THAN A YEAR?? I'M PRACTICALLY SUPER SUPER BUSY BECAUSE OF UNIVERSITY LIFE. BLAME ENGINEERING, NOT ME (LOL). I BARELY HAVE TIME TO RELAX AND SLEEP. I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. I'M REALLY SORRY! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO FINISH MY STORIES. GOD BLESS YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT!