Chapter: Confusion

Red Thread Of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Found you."

          As soon as I heard the voice, I immediately knew to whom it belonged to. Kim Myungsoo has come. I know I said that we’d see each other soon, but I never expected it to be so soon. My face was awful. I have red eyes and flushed face and I didn’t want him to see me like this because he’d know how miserable I am without him. I had to leave. 

     “Yoon Bomi, face me.”

   I’m sorry Myungsoo…
       I pull up my hood over my head again, “I have to go,” I turn around and leave but when I do, Myungsoo pulls my wrist and I was now facing his fierce eyes. I froze on my spot once our eyes met. He stares at me with intense eyes that made me quiver with fear. 

     “You’d talk to the other members, but you wouldn’t talk with me?” his eyes became smaller. 

     “You weren’t there. What was I supposed to do? Find you?” I defended myself. His grip on me became tighter.

     “Come back to me,” he pleaded. 

     “I can’t, Myungsoo,” I said. “I told you. It’s over.”

     “I won’t let you leave me again,” he said. 

     “No, Myungsoo. You shouldn’t have left me.”

     He was silent. “I told you, I’d change for you!”

     “You should’ve when you had the chance,” I argued. “Now let go of me.” And he did. Was that it?  I didn’t know he’d give up so easily. I’m not expecting for more, but I thought he’d do more.

     “Goodbye, Myungsoo,” I turned my back once again but once more he pulled me into him, this time, he crashed our lips together. My hood fell on my shoulders because of his sudden pull. My eyes widen in surprise and I try to resist him, but he s his left arm on my waist and his right hand on my shoulders. There was no escape. 

     “I really love you, Yoon Bomi,” he cooed, once he releases me. 

     “How cliché,” I said. He laughed. “I’m not joking, Kim Myungsoo.” I pushed him away with me. I wasn’t feeling happy with his kiss. I missed his lips, but this isn’t how it’s supposed to be. 

     “Bomi?” 

     “Did you think that I’d give in that easily?” I shouted and punched his chest ceaselessly. “Well, you’re a huge jerk Kim Myungsoo! A huge, huge jerk! I hate you! How could you forget my birthday? How could you live like I’m not there? I’m not your shadow that keeps following you around! I love you with all my heart and you kept on getting tired of me that when you get home late, I tend to think that you’ve replaced me for another girl… I couldn’t stop my imagination,” he didn’t move even for a second. My punches continued, but slowly weakened and finally I landed on my knees. He looked down on me. I didn’t look at him, but I sensed that he too was crying. 

      “I don’t what to do anymore, Myungsoo,” I covered my face and wailed like a lost child. My heart thumped with pain. “I’m so pathetic that I can’t even eat properly. Just look at me! I’m miserable without you,” I finally let out all my emotions because it was too much to keep in. 

     “Bomi, I,” he tried to speak, but he was searching for the right words.  

   “Just let me ask you this, Myungsoo,” I said, looking up at him, my head dizzy from all the shouting. “Did 4 years mean anything to you?” I breathed heavily. 

     He gulped. “Yes it did,” there was no hesitation.

     I smiled. “Good,” with that my visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter