Should I go?

I want you now

Krystal’s pov

I slept well yesterday. I was about to have breakfast with Luna unnie and Victoria unnie ( Amber is still sleeping ) when my phone rang. I picked up my phone.

‘Yeoboseyo?’

‘ Are you Miss Jung Soo Jung?’

‘ Yes. May I ask who you are?’

‘ I’m calling from the hospital. Are you one of the relatives or friends of miss Choi Jinri? ‘

‘ Yes I am. May I ask why you are calling?’

‘ I would like to inform you that Miss Choi Jinri fainted at about 4:50 on the main street, drenched. She was later sent to the hospital and was checked to be fainting due to physical exhaustion, pressure and was experiencing a serious cold. You’re the first number on her phone so we dialed you. Would you want to come and see her?’

‘ What? She fainted? Is she awake now?’ I asked half screaming, and my head is full of anxiety.

‘ I’m sorry but miss Choi Jinri is still unconcious.‘

‘ I’ll come right away. Thanks a lot. May I ask which room she is in?’ I asked hurriedly.

‘ She’s at room 502. Goodbye. ‘

‘Goodbye.’ I hang up. ‘ Arrrgh!!!! Luna unnie! Victoria unnie! Amber! Change clothes now, fast!’ I cried, wasking Amber up.

Victoria and Luna unnie rushed into my room. ‘ What happened, Soo Jung? Are you okay?’

‘ Jinri fainted for more than 30 minutes and still hasn’t regain conciousness! We need to go to see her!’ I bursted into tears.

‘ Oh my god! Let’s go now!’ Luna unnie rushed to change her clothes. Victoria unnie was quite shocked and then she panicked. She tried to keep calm, I could tell, and she kept saying that Jinri would be okay. Amber was so worried despite being asleep, and she changed her clothes in no time.

We ran out of the dorm and nearly forgot to lock the door. We ran straight to the hospital, which was quite fast ( 2 minutes to be exact ) and rushed to Jinri’s room as soon as possible.

We were at the door 502. We were about to barge in when something hit me quite hard. Would she want to see us? I stopped.

‘ Hey, why are you stopping? Don’t you want to see her?’ Luna unnie asked while running past me.

‘ No! Stop, please, Luna unnie, please stop.’ I yelled. Luna unnie, Victoria unnie and Amber stared at me.

‘ What happened, Soo jung?’ Victoria unnie asked.

‘I don’t think she would want to see us anymore. She is angry about me blaming her for no reason, and she wants to escape from all of us. That’s why she left us. She would be angry if we go in now.’ I said crying.

Luna unnie started sobbing too. Victoria unnie was sad and she stopped walking towards Jinri’s room. However, Amber didn’t agree with me.

‘ Soo Jung, you were her best friend. You know who she is more than I do. She wouldn’t be angry for so long when its you. She might be hurt, depressed, but she wouldn’t hate you. She cares about you. She is only leaving us because she believes what you said. She believes that she is useless and wastes our effort. She wants to leave us for good. Now, we’ll go in and check on her. If she’s awake, tell her what you really think. Tell her how much you missed her. That you don’t mean those nasty words you said and you are not angry at her. Apologize to her for blaming her for something she doesn’t want to happen. That’s the only way you could try to stop Jinri from stressing herself out. You care for her too, am I right?’ Amber said softly but dertimined. My tears were overflowing. It hooked up too much memories.

I was such a bad friend. I hurt her. I stabbed her. Not physically but in her heart. Will she forgive me though? Well, I have to give it a try, right?

‘ I think you’re right too, Am. I should go and find her.’ I wiped off my tears, smiling.

‘ I’m so proud of you, Soo Jung!’ Victoria said while hugging me.

Luna unnie grabbed my hand tightly. ‘ We could do this! Jinri is one of us. Fighting!’

‘ F(x) fighting!’ We encouraged one another.

After that, I opened the door. The doctor walked out.

‘ Doctor, we’re Choi Jinri’s best friends. How is she now? Any improvement? Is she awake? Is she in danger?’ I couldn’t help it. I am so scared that anything might happen to dear Jinri.

‘ Choi Jinri regained conciousness two minutes ago. However, her body is too weak and she is now sleeping. She said she is dizzy and her head hurts like crazy. Please try to lower down your volume in able to prevent waking her up. She needs a lot of rest now.’ The doctor said patiently.

We thanked the doctor and rushed towards Jinri’s bed.