03.

Can't live without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV 

" Boo-Ya ~ " she took away the balloom and I saw her face, she's Miss Park. 

" Trying to scare me huh ? You'll - " Even before I could finish my words, my head suddenly hurts again. Because of the pain, I collapsed onto the floor, holding on to Miss Park for support. Memories started playing in my head again. This time, it's different from last time. It's not as fast as like last time. Everything is in slow motion and colourful, not like last time, everything is black and white. As the scene played slowly, I tried to focus and I saw her... JiHyun. JiHyun...she's holding on the balloons as she boo-yaed(?) me. After the scene finished playing, I slowly opened my eyes. I came in contact with Miss Park. As I started tearing up, I asked her something. 

" Are you JiHyun ? " and she just look blankly at me.

" Are you ?! " I asked again, a bit louder this time. Instead of replying me, she ran away. And before I could chase after her, the next moment, everyting went black.

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 


" Baekhyun ? " 

" Are you ok ? "

" Can you hear me ? "
I woke with a start. All I could remember is that I was asking Miss Park if she's JiHyun and she ran away. Then I out. That's all I could rememmber. I saw my parents and Baekboem beside me. Wanted to know whether Miss Park is JiHyun, I asked my mum for a picture of her. 

" Mum, I know you're hiding something from me. I won't force you to tell me but can you at least show me a picture of her ? " I looked at her with pleading eyes, as if those eyes have darkness in them. " Please...? " I begged again. At this time, my tears would just fall anytime. Opening her handbag, she took her phone out of the bag. As I hear the sounds of opening the camera, my heart started beating faster and faster. I think I could hear my heart beating... As she looked at me with her are-you-sure-you-want-to-see face, I nodded. As she showed me JiHyun picture, my tears uncontrollable started dripping down.
 

I started shouting out loud, both hands grabbing my hair hardly. 

" Calm down, Baekhyun ! Please calm down ! " my parents hushed me. Can't hold it back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter