Episode 1

I Love You, My Boss

You stirred the cup of mocha, making sure it's mixed well. His favourite. You placed it carefully on his desk before tidying up the little mess at the corner.

"Good morning Y/N," he greeted you with a smile. That very smile that makes you forget to breathe.

"Good morning Mr. Im," you replied with a bow.

"Please call me Jaebum. Oh! Here, I bought you breakfast." He handed you one of the brown paper bags.

"Y-you didn't have to Mr. Im. Thank you." Your flustered self had a hard time to accept it.

"I know you never have time to get breakfast for yourself so I got it for you. Since it's still early let's eat together!" He smiled so wide that his eyes disappeared into crescent shape and showed his beautiful white teeth.

"Ummm..." You hesitated.

"Please? It's boring to eat alone." He pouted. You looked at him wide-eyed. Is he using aegyo now?? You complied with his request (because how could you say no to his cuteness) and sat on the chair in front of his desk.

Technically, he is your boss but he always treats you like a friend. You assume because the age difference is insignificant but your colleagues beg to differ and often teases you for it.

"Oooo.. I heard Mr. Im bought you breakfast today. What did he get you?" Your close friend, Bambam stopped by your desk to hand you some documents for Mr. Im's signature.

“Just sandwich." You were surprised that he knew about it but you shrugged him off, not wanting him to pursue further with his questions. "I bet he got you your favourite ham and egg." He wiggled his eyebrows, continuing his tease.

"He said he overheard us before. So he simply guessed it."

Not like it’s a big deal right?

"So he overheard us ONCE talking about PETTY sandwich A LONG TIME AGO and he still remembers it until today."

"He's an International Business Strategy Director. He's supposed to be observant and very alert to his surroundings because he needs to compile information for the company."

"Right. And your favourite sandwich is an important information for the company." Bambam pats your shoulder before heading back to his desk. You stopped typing and gave a thought. Could it be? Nope. Impossible.