Chapter. 4: Another special chapter for y'all :D

First Love

Hi guys! I'm finally back after almost a year! Or maybe a year, but anyway since something really good is happening to my life this year as it is starting in a good way and that there is a new DARAGON moment, I am happy to announce that I'm finally bac with updating my stories since I feel really guilty about and that OUR SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING Y'ALL. SAILING! Anyway I really hope you enjoy this chapter and DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS about my story and the recent Daragon moment haha!

***********************************************

Chapter 4: His First Love

Dara's POV:

Last week’s date was so fun, with Jiyong and Jae being there with me going around town. It was cute how both of them could get along so well! However, at the end of the day, Bom and Seunghyun came home a lot earlier than we thought they would saying how while they were on their way there, they had decided to come back here in Seoul to pick up Jae.

 

They thought of this because Jae’s birthday is coming up soon and they haven’t had any family bonding for a while because of their company, so they took him a lot earlier than I thought so they would spend a good two weeks in Italy after their business meet ups there.

 

 Ever since then, I would usually feel exhausted, not just work but also at home. I would constantly throw up too when I wake up in the morning and especially my head would also constantly get hurt. This things are very unusual especially that I am very very energetic every day. I also noticed how late my period was. And up till now I still haven’t got them.

 

Then it hit me, I maybe pregnant! With this thought I immediately called Chaerin, normally I would call Bom but knowing she’d be enjoying herself with her family in Italy, I wouldn’t dare to cut it short. So I picked up my phone from my purse and called Chaerin.

 

“Yoboseyo?” she answered

 

“Chaerin! I kinda need help…” I awkwardly said

 

“What is it Santokki-unnie?” she asked back.

 

“Can you come over, and before going here can you also drop by any store and get some pregnancy tests because I feel like I’m pregnant…” I told her in one go, she was silent for a few minutes till she starts going crazy over the news.

 

“OMG UNNIE! I can’t believe it! Arrasso! I’ll be there faster can the Flash go to a crime scene! Oh and would you like me to use Seungri and to at least distract Jiyong-oppa from coming home earlier today?” she asked

 

“That would be really helpful, since if I am pregnant I want it to be a surprise for him so thank you Chaerin ah!” I said as I hang up the phone.

 

And no doubt about it, after 10 minutes, she was here in my place showing me the 5 kinds of pregnancy tests she took and her only reason was that we had to be very accurate about it and if five of them showed positive she would then get the best doctor there is and would schedule an appointment for me!

 

I took five of them and tried each one of them and now we’re only for the results. We’re very nervous about this but I’m pretty convinced that I am definitely pregnant.

 

After a few more minutes of waiting for these tests the results had finally showed up for all of them and they were definitely positive that I am pregnant! With this, Chaerin started screaming like there was a murdered at home and hug me so tight that I couldn’t even breathe!

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

I was planning on going home earlier to make my baby some dinner for tonight, but now I’m kinda changing my mind because now I’m definitely sure that I ant Dara to be my wife as soon as possible!

 

I grabbed my phone and planned on calling Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri when at the same time my phone started ringing and Seungri’s name light up on the screen. I slide the call button so that I could answer my phone.

 

“Hyung! I could finally sense it hyung! I really do!” he boomed

 

“Sense what you crazy man!?” I answered

 

“You’re thinking of proposing to Dara noona!” he said. My eyes widened about his revelation, knowing how figured it out without me even telling him anything!

 

“How the did you know that?” I asked him

 

“I told you hyung I could sense it and I have the perfect idea and I already told the other guys. And you bet they’re all on it! So do you want to do it tonight then?” he asked

 

My eyes lit up about the news and definitely was up for it, “Of course, youre really the best dongsaeng! You guys get things ready, and I want you to do it at the nearest beach around here and it better be really romantic you guys! I’m gonna go and buy her an engagement ring. So I’ll see you guys tonight then?”

 

“Arrasso hyung, we’ll get it perfect. See you!” then he hang up the phone. As soon as he did, I immediately took my car keys and went to the most expensive jewelry store near my office.

 

I went in to Pandora’s store, and immediately spotted this white gold ring, that had a medium sized diamond in the middle of the ring. As soon as I saw this ring, I immediately imagined my baby girl wearing this ring every day until the day we would finally get married. Without wasting any more time, and disregarding every single glance the girls throughout the store was giving me I then bought the ring and fled out of the place.

 

It was already 7:30 when I arrived at the place that the guys and I had planned on meeting at. And when I arrived I was mesmerized on how beautifully arranged it was. In the middle of the beach there was a porch that had a table and two chairs at each side. Where on that table was filled with roses petals. A vase is on the middle of the table with all the necessities that needed for our dinner that night.

 

As I walked through the beach where a red carpet with white, pink and red roses petals where scattered on it, as I was walking, each moments of us when we first met, the time I asked her to be mine, our anniversaries and the dates that had become the memories we both shared every time was standing on the sides. These were all the memories she wouldn’t miss while walking through this red carpet, and as she was walking, both of our friends would be standing in each memories giving her one flowers and saying how much I love her.

 

I called Bom and Seunghyun-hyung about this and they told me that they would come home immediately and it wouldn’t matter if their plans got cancelled because they wouldn’t want to miss my engagement proposal to my beautiful future fiancée.

 

As I was in awe about the place, all of our friends came out of nowhere and started praising themselves about how amazing they made the place. I thanked them, making sure not missing anyone. Until then, I told them all the things I planned for the night and they were all so excited about it. I also didn’t forget to call her parents asking them for permission of marrying their beautiful daughter and of course they said yes as they were all smitten to me.

 

This time, I was only waiting for my baby to come here and start the night. I then received a text from CL saying how they were already there. I fixed myself for a hundredth time already just making sure I look perfect as usual when she finally came. She was in awe about the place, how beautiful the moon was shining tonight and how it reflected through the sea.

 

She looked straight ahead, sighting me, where I was grinning really wide upon seeing her and thinking how she would be my fiancée in just a couple more minutes. She was through the red carpet, that’s going straight through the porch where I was standing. All our friends was giving her the roses I bought while she sees the memories of our time together, her eyes starts watering, realizing what I’m planning on doing now with all these.

 

She started smiling widely at me, just staring straight ahead, and at last she was there in front of me, I started holding her hands and wiping her tears, “Baby” I started…

 

To be continued…

*********************************

I hope you guys like my update please do not forget to comment and like this story! I really miss you guys, you just don't know how much! Anyway wait for the next update you guys! And do not forget to check out some of my work here in AF!

- xvillanueva_