two

Two different world

The show starts with the introduction from yoo hee yeol. Then several artist that obviously Krystal wasn't even known. Adding the factor that she spend almost her life outside of korea. She nudges  sulli on the side.

“ is it always this hard to see your “oppa”? krystal using her hand to quote the so called word.

Leaning into whisper to klee ear, “ most of the time it much harder than this. U just got to be thankful to have the chance to meet my oppa in a much comfortable way.” Sulli then smile.

Klee jerk a little bit after ridiculous words coming from her best friend mouth. ‘ like i care all this artist. Just be patience klee. U gonna out from this place just a little while’.

The show slowly moving from the artist to the artist. However, before exo out to perform, there is the game which conduct by a gagwoman ( i forget her name tho J ) where she going to read some of the –ment left by the audience. It’s quite fine tho. At least klee think this segment is not bad. Ahh! It also have a theme and today’s theme is ‘things that you dont like the most.’

There are the audience who wrote that he doesnt like having too little sauce given by fast food cashier if u takeaway the food. ‘Ahh! I don't like it too.’ Klee did a mental check. Then the other –ment choose by yoo hee yeol said that her friend did not like Exo and she just cant understand it why. ‘ wea???? Why just can't u understand? It's annoying to hear about Exo just everywhere you go tho.’ This time klee agree with the statement that her friend that she doesn't like exo. Again she does a mental check. But but but.... the next thing she knows is the spotlight is directed on their side. Specifically at  their seats.

Obviously my face turns green right now. With all the attention directed to us. Thankfully I wear this stupid mask. God.... what’s happening right now? However, the next answer come out from sulli mouth nearly cause heart attack to klee’s heart.

I look dumbfounded. Like really dumbfounded. So, that –ment was by sulli. ,my bestfriend sulli. oMg!!!! I gonna be exo-L enemy starts from now.  Oh god, my head ached so much right now.

I hear yoo hee yeol ask “ aigoo, you are so beautiful sulli shi.” It makes sulli blush and she immediately saying  “ aniya...aniya....” by waving both of her hands.

“so, are the chinggu is coming tonight?” he ask.

Sulli nod.

And that will be the end of krystal Jung life. Full stop.

“she’s with me. Right now.” Sulli answer with the sweetest smile she has.

“i guess, your friend is next to you right sulli shi?”

Again she nod. And the attention goes to me. The camera, the eyes of the audience, the emcee, the light. My god, it’s feel like im . SULLI what have you done to me.

Seriously, klee’s feeling like crying. But she not gonna show it as every one near her know that she’s absolutely strong. But this is too much. She keeps her head down. And almost cover her entire face with her long brown hair.

“yup, this is my friend.” The rest of the show is history.

____________________

Morning air breeze freshly, klee decide to stop at one of her favourite cafe to get her usual breakfast sets as it quite near with her house. Besides, she grows close to the dog of the owner.

‘ting’

She walks to the counter with smile. “ anyyeonghaseyo ahjumma, unnie.”

The older lift her face immediately. “aigoo, uri soojungie wannea.. (come)”

“yes, ahjumma. I came almost everyday tho.” She chuckles. “i wanna order the same menu..” she open her wallet.

“ arraso, uri soojungie favourite. 1 hot latte and 1 croissant. Right?”

“bajja. Uri ahjumma nunchi palla. (quick- witted). Do you memorize every customer regular menu? That why your cafe always packs with people”

“aniyaa... it’s not im nunchi palla....”

“but there're many people everyday???” klee asking again.

“ahh that because my son is idol. That’s why there is always many people. Probably most of it was fan.”

“is that so???? Yeokshi.. like i guess uri ahjumma is very famous in person.” “but who is your son??? Im sorry because i really did not know this idol world.” Klee smile sheepishly.

Klee then gets her order. “ My son is from SM entertainment. His name Is Kim jongin.”

“ahhh.... he is in what group??? SM? I think i’ve heard the name before but cant remembers where.”

“he is in Ex......”

Klee phone suddenly ringing. Cutting the aunty conversation. “I'm sorry ahjumma, I think i’ve got to go. My unnie suddenly call. Talk to  you later ahjumma.” She bid leaves after that.

 

“wasuup sis? Why are you calling me?”

“ cant i call my little baby sis?”

“ urgh, im not baby anymore jess.” Klee gets inside her car.

“ you always be my baby what ever happen sojungie.” She marks it. “ I call to remind you about the fashion show. You’re my VIP remember. Dont even think of not coming.”

Klee sigh. “ but I don't really like this socialite gathering. You know bunch of fake people.”

“ouch, its not true soojungie. Not all people are fake tho. Ehh!! Wait. Are you just now saying that I'm kind of in this fake circle too?”

“lol sissy, when I'm saying so? Stop the drama, please.” Klee laugh at her older sister antics.

“ yes, you’re indirectly saying that. How could you soojungie.” Jess starts the fake sob.

“ i didn't mean it tho. And obviously I'm not saying that u are fake. God! Please stop being dramatic will you?”

“then you will go to my show. Fullstop. No arguing. You will come and be my beautiful sister that will make everyone stunned. Arraso.” And jess call of the line.

“ aa....” and keep on the sides left speechless.

_____________________________________

The night that klee hates arrive. Nothing can stop Jess. And she just decides to get along with the game, afraid that her older sister will take it into heart if she did not come. Plus klee know that it is one of the biggest fashion show ever that jess ever organize under the label of BLANC & ECLARE.

The good thing is that her older sister have organize everything. From clothes, heels, makeup, car. Just everything. What the best is that she didnt have to wear dress tonight.

YEAY! Klee always like casual the best. Jeans and t shirt plus sneakers. What a comfortable combination. However, for the show, she does some changes at the makeup, shoes obviously and the blouse she’s waering.

“ ji eun ah. The show starts at what time?” klee ask her PA. Song ji eun.

“ it’s at 8 pm klee. I guess we must get going.” Ji eun just call klee with its name without sajangnim what so ever as they are in the same age.

“ yeah. Ok, i am ready. Is the car outside?”

Ji eun nod. “ yup its there but i hope that you won't shock. And stay calm.”

“wea?” klee ask with a curious face.

“ you’ll see later.”

Once klee step outside and see the car, she cant help to let out a scream.. “ i really don't like this.”

“but you have to klee. It was jessica unnie idea. I can't say anything. You know how jess unnie is.”

“ I thought she doesn't want to be fake by showing the richness of her to the people.” Klee shakes her head. “I really don't like this. Cant i just ride less fancy car instead of this.”

And now it’s jieun turn to shakes head. “ i’m afraid you not.”

The last and final resort, klee decide to just get inside the car and head to the show.

Like she expects, Jessica's plan to make her one of the centres of the night is successful when all the camera and scream starts to surround her once she stopped from that black stupid Lamborghini.

‘God! I wish i can just be normal. Without all of this. Flash, screams, glitter, fakeness.’

Then klee enter the red carpet with high head showing her confident and elegant walk with a wide insincere smile.