three

Two different world

“ wah, hyung did you see that Lomborghini infront.” Sehun said while peeking at some spot over the red carpet.

“where? Where?” chanyeol as always being the busy body one. “ahhh.....” he claim when he see krystal jung steps out from the car. “ it’s krystal jung.”

“who?” sehun ask. Then chanyeol willingly describing the person infront of them an d the whole exo-k hear about his rant of the biography of krystal jung.

“Krystal jung-  a sister to jessica jung. CEO of  ELLE korea and......”

“you mean  CEO of the magazine that we always shoot for?” beakhyun ask in awe.

Chanyeol nod. “e-hem. Ding dong deng. You re right. Her profile is lil bit private. She’s the opposite of jessica noona tho. But one things for sure. Jessica noona is lil bit protective about her sister. That’s why everyone who’s friend with krystal needs to have nice relationship with jessica noona.”

“hyung, how you know a lot bout her if her profile is private then?” ask the maknae sehun, feeling weird.

“just so you know, her mysterious aura making her totally famous. In a socialite clan, no one could ignore her existance as krystal jung is really an IT GIRL. She almost like idol for the richer cheabol.”

“wow.” The rest of exo left their mouth hanging.

“it’s really WOW.” Unknowingly kai said in his lowest voice.

 

 

Hyper crowd. Faking frendliness. Showing richness. God, she really feels suffocated. Holding her wine glass, krystal making route to her sister.

“jess, i’m thinking of moving first.”  She said while whispering to her sister eventho there’s a group of young man was talking to her sister and now looking directly at them.

“ but its to early klee. You’re only here like one hour ago. Come on sissy , this is party. And party should be funnnn...” jessica try to convince her lil sister. She holds her hands tightly. “ah, btw, these fine man infront of me is the idol that endorse for B&E. They are E....”

“Exo.” Krystal blurted out. Making both group of men and jessica in shock.

“wow klee, i never knew that u actually know IDOLS.....” said jess while laughing. In the middle of awkward moment, exo introduce themselves.

“anyeonghasseyo Krystal-shi, we are EXO.” They bow towards her.

“ahh, Jess, it’s sull favourite boy group tho. Not mine.” Directly krystal confess. Making exo in hard situation knowing the young CEO didnt actually know and favour their group.

“i see.. obviously it’s Sulli.” Jessica said. “so, boys... this is noona dongseang. Yeoppo, right?”

Krystal snicker. “jess, its embarassing..”

“what?” jess lift her eyebrow. Diretcing her sis hand towards exo, she makes klee shaking hands with all of them.  “so, sehun and kai is the same age as you. Maybe you can be friennds.”

“the same age?” sehun said loudly.

“why, sehunnie? Is is something wrong?” jess ask.

“aniya noona. It’s just krystal-shi looks so sucessful in a young age.” He smile sheepishly.

“krystal always be the smartest one in our family. Ah btw, since you’re in the same age just banmal with her.” Jess ordering kai and sehun.

Kai speaks for the first time. “is it allowable noona?” and jess nod. “then, nice to meet you krystal.” He said.

 

 

Like every morning, krystal will make sure to take breakfast at kamong before going to work. It is a nice homey feeling cafe that always make her feels warms inside. Plus, with a good and nice cafe owner, she’s makesure to at least drop by to have some take away.

“ding dong.” The bells will rings if someone open the door. Mrs. Kim looks towards the door.

“good morning soojung-ah.” Greeted the old woman.

“good morning too ahjumma. I’m running late today, could u making my bfast faster?”

“anything for yeapun soojung..”

“ahjumma where’s the dog? I cant see it anywhere.”krystal ask for the owner poodle dog.

“ah, my son bring him for a walk.” Mrs. Kim moving towards the counter.

“ah.. batta. That day u said that ur son is idol. That’s why ur cafe is always full.”

“bajja.” Mrs.kim nod. “i bet u know my son group soojung ah.”

Krystal shaking her head while looking at the watch. “maybe not ahjumma. I’m not really into idols.hahhaahah. you know how i am right?” krystal arch her brow.

“yeahhh.....uri workacholic soojung......” she laugh

“not to that extend ahjumma.you’re exaggerating....”krystal laughing too... feeling awkward by others perception towards herself.

“it’s not...” suddenly, mrs. Kim words being cut off by someone.

“omma, na chincha beaguppa (i’m really hungry).” Whinnig that person on the other sides. Still oblivious with the customer who seems wearing a office clothes, he goes to hug his mom. And at the same times, some of the fans who intededly having breakfast at kamong squeal by that person action.

Suddenly her view covered by an apron. What the?... “ soojungie, here are your bfast. Unnie give you extra bacon.” The lady smiles sweetly towards krystal.

“yeokshi, uri unnie is an angle.” She gives her thumbs up. “ah,,btw.who is that man unnie?” say her while pointing using .

“ah, that clingy boy. Uri maknae. My mom’s favourite child. Tchhh... annoying bro i guess...”

“oh that’s is ahjumma son. Who is his name unnie??” she ask unknowingly.

“hai krystal. I am jongin.” Sudden interupt by the ahjumma son. And it left krystal speechless.

“Kai?”