one

Two different world

sunny morning on sunday is the greatest things of all. she decides to go for a morning jog at hangang river. the most popular place around Seoul. wearing her limited edition of adidas jogging suit in steel blue colour matching with nike roshe in black, she somehow do attract attention of some people there with her beautiful face. however, her jog steps halt in the middle due to the facts that there's one dog stops right in front of her looking clueless but lovely.

"mong... mong..." the brown color dog starts barking. smiles simply crept out of . lowing down her position to pat the fluffy dog makes unknownly ask.

"aigooo... nomu kyeopta. why you are here lovely dog?" her hands move to the dog neck. looking at the blue tag. " you absolutely not a stray dog. as you got this beautiful tag." she pats again. " you running away from your owner right?? tch.... napuen nom". she smiles again.

few seconds later, she hear someone shouting from far. straightening back her pose, she pulls the dog into her embrace and starts walking towards the shouting voice... which shouting names that she believes belong to the dog that she holds in her arm right now.

"excuse me, are you looking for this dog..." she said politely.

that person turn around and looking relief immediately showing at that face.

"oh monggu.... where are you going? I'm dead worry you know."

and this situation absolutely makes her who watches the reunion scene between the dog and the owner smiles.

......................................................................................................................

" oh m gee sull. are you sick???" she ask with definitely an unbelievable face with sulli action.

" nah, I'm not. relax klee. nothing's harm. life is full of fun dear." she assuring her that it's not a big thing. " besides, when is the last time you enjoy yourself?"

and that's sure shuts . to be truth she can't remember the last time she had fun. sure it's kind of long ago.

"see...even you dont remember it right?" sulli is somehow right. "plus, it's not like i bring you to a bad place. let's just have fun tonight, shall we?" sulli pleads with her ultimate aegyo.

"but..."

"but what?" sulli ask.

" why on earth we have to attend yoo hee yoel's sketchbook? here in kbs?? seolma?" klee face change with absurd face.

 sulli smile sure makes her suffer.

" bingo! exo oppa had their comeback this week. so luckily i got tickets for us.. plus, this is their 1st time on yhy sketchbook. isn't it awesome?"

"It is awesome for you but not for me. oh gosh, isnt it enough i bear with all you exo song every single day??"

it suffocated her. with sulli fangirling mode, she got to hears about exo almost twenty four seven and yet nothing sparks interest in her about them.

" exo my . aish my head spins bcoz of u choi sulli. swear to me this is the last exo kind of gathering that u will bring me..." she points directly at sulli face.

"ara. i swear" she lift her hand to make a promise. " this is the last time. last time you'll be seeing exo oppa. lets go inside the theatre room."

still holding grudge towards the exo prank. she blurted out.

" since when your mom give birth to that "exo oppa".  tchhh."

"shut up klee, you just being delusional right now. " sulli is practically dragging her inside the place to find their seats."who knows your soulmate might be my beloved exo oppa-deul. i would glad if its true. as long as you dont stole my beloved nini."

" wuekkk. soulmate? u sure kills out of me sull. just shut up and enjoy your show. while me.." klee pointed at her self " just gonna wait patiently this ridiculus thing and hoping this thing will end as fast as it can."

after finda their respective place. krystal open her black longchamp and  pulls out a black mask and put it on. looking weirdly at klee sides is sulli with her big eyes.

" why you wearing mask??"

" remember this is broadcasting show." she said with one eyebrow lifting on th right sides.

" hmmm. right. sorry i forget." sulli somehow starts to regret her careless action. noticing the gulity face on sulli's face, she her back slowly. "dont worry sull, i got my mask. just enjoy the show..."

and yeahhh. the show starts immediately after yoo hee yeol appear on the stage.