The Day Has Come

Forbidden First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Hanbin POV *

Today it's the first filming day of WGM. They said we have to go to JYP company to meet up with Sera. I'm still at my dorm, preparing. Donghyuk and Jihwan hyung came into my room.

Donhyuk: "OHHHH... our hyung is getting married!!"

ME: "Don't joke around." smiling.

Jinhwan: "You looks happy. Nervous?"

ME: "Of course I'm nervous. But.. it'll go well, rt?"

Donghyuk: "Of course, it'll go well. Our hyung is cool anyway. I think she'll fell for you hard. kekeke"

ME: "Yah!!! I said don't joke around!!!!!"

So, around 11 am, me and my manager hyung went to JYP company. The filming crew is already here. A PD and a camera man came to me, introducing with my camera man. They started filming.

PD: "How do you feel right now?"

ME: "Smiling.. a little nervous. hee.."

PD: "She hasn't finished recording yet.. you have to wait for a while"

ME: "aww.. OK" Waiting makes me nervous even more. I'm just working here and there. After a while, her manager hyung came down and said she's almost finished. Suddenly, I remember that she once bought me a sprite can. Now I think it's my turn. I bought two sprite and wait for her to come down.

*Sera POV*

WGM will start filming today. I had to record a song in the studio so I was in the company since morning. After I had finished my recording, I came out of the studio. My manager oppa waiting for me outside. Beside him with a PD with a camera.

ME: "Anneohaseyeo."

Manager oppa: "He's already here. Downstairs." I think my heart skips a beat.

ME: "Already... already here. OK, let's go"

Sera came downstairs and saw him.. Putting his hands behind his back and walking here and there. As soon as he saw her, smiling, giving a 90' bow. "Anneosaeyo". Sera was wearing a white loose t-shirt, a black leather top and jeans. Hanbin thought she has a feminie figure also a boyish charm.

Sera gave him the same 90' bow too. "Anneosaeyo".

Hanbin: "Here.." givin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter