Have To Work Together

Forbidden First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost two years have passed...

Team B had to be in another survival program called Mix and Match and finally announced that they will get debut as "iKON" in 2015. There was also some scandals about BI before they get debuted. That BI is bullying his team maknae. May be it's just people saying. May be it's not true. But on the other hand, I also think it's also possible people saying he's really scary.

In September 2015, iKON got debuted first before me. I was debuted in October. We see him in some showcase but I don't think he recognize me, or I think he doesn't even care. I can't believe I get attracted to him this much. I'm not even sure myself that I do like him like a man or just admire his talent. But to like him as a man is way too much, how can I like a man without knowing anything about him?

After almost a year of my debut, one day, JYP sasaenim called me to his office.

JYP: "Ah, Seya ya, sit. I called you here to ask you a favor. "

Me: "Yes. What is that?"

JYP: "How about you going to a reality show? If I ask you to, will you be OK?"

Well, it's the first time for me to go to a reality show for the first time.

Me: "A reality show? What show is it?"

JYP: "WGM. You know well, rt?"

Of course, I know well. A fake wedding program. Never expected this.

JYP: "It's been so long that I hadn't sent our artist to that program since wooyoung. You can get more contact with the media and fans so I want you to go if possible."

How can I deny it if he says he wants me to go.

ME: "ah.... yes. I'm ok but with who I have to pair with?"

JYP: "We still don't know yet. Why? You have someone in your mind?"
BI suddenly came into my mind. Wait, what the hell are you thinking? I blushed.

ME: "No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter