Getting to know him

Forbidden First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Sera POV*

I was still standing by the machine sipping my sprite. "Sera ya, what are you doing?"

I look to the direction where the voice come from and there was JB oppa.

ME: "Aww.. oppa, I just came to practice cuz I have nothing to do. I'm just taking a break now. How was the rap battle?"

JB: "It was nice.. We all did it well, even though I didn't get a chance to sing. You're getting thinner and thinner. Don't be a prctice bug, take care of your health, too. You're doing good anyway."

JB oppa is always taking care of me since I came to this company. He's really kind and reliable, like a good friend, like I got a brother that I never had before. I'm hearing that he'll get debut soon and that he could be the leader.

ME: "I'm fine oppa. Don't worry about me." :)

"Oppa, I just met a guy called Hanbin earlier, he said he is YG trainee. You know him?"

JB: "Ah, hanbin? Of course I know him. He's the leader of team B. Everyone says he really is a good leader. He's doing rap since he was 13. He was even in a music video of MC Mong called Indian Boy, don't you know?"

ME: "Really?! I didn't know."

JB: "Search him on the Internet if you're curious about him. Wait!!! Why are you curious about him? You've never ask about anyone like this before."

ME: "AHH Oppa it's not like that. I'm just curious. You know I'm not interested in that kind of things."

JB: "Hmm... it's fine then. You have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter