#oo4

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy!” Jiyong stirred when he felt a shook on his arm. He stretched his limps lazily before opening his eyes. He found himself on their bed, but all he remembered was sitting in front of their bedroom door.

“Daddy?” A voice snapped him back into the reality. He saw Jihoon was smiling cutely at him, showing his adorable eyesmile. “Good morning, daddy!”

“Good morning, buddy!” Jiyong smiled and ruffled his son’s hair as he sat up. “Did you have a good sleep?”

“Nae!” Jihoon nodded enthusiastically. “Daddy, go and wash up.”

“Where is mommy?”

“Mommy is making breakfast.” He answered. “She said that as soon as daddy wakes up, I have to tell daddy to wash up because mommy said that daddy stinks.”

“What?”

“Hurry up, daddy! So, we can have breakfast.” Jihoon jumped off the bed and headed out of the room. Soon enough, he heard the little boy yelled. “Mommy, daddy is up!”

Heading towards the kitchen, Jiyong was welcomed by the smell of freshly brew coffee. He saw Jihoon tapped on the seat beside him and Jiyong took a seat there. Taeyeon placed a cup of coffee in front of him and a plate of toasts, scrambled eggs and bacon.

“Morning!” She greeted him. He looked at her confusedly and she gave him a glare. Jihoon is here!

“Morning, wife!” He nodded and turned to peck on Jihoon’s head.

“Daddy didn’t give mommy a morning kiss?” Jihoon asked and tilted his head cutely.

“Huh?”

“Audrie mommy used to tell me that to start a good day, you have to receive a good morning kiss.” Jihoon explained innocently. “Whether a peck or a kiss!”

“Okay, then good morning to mommy.” Jiyong stood up and cupped Taeyeon’s face before planting a peck on her lips. She flashed him another glare and he glanced to Jihoon who was oblivious eating his breakfast.

“Good morning to daddy!” She said through his gritted teeth.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Taeyeon rushed towards the doorway before looking at the monitor. She smiled immediately as she saw Dara’s face appeared on the screen. She quickly opened the door for the nanny before they exchanged a hug.

“Did you have breakfast, Dara-ssi?” Taeyeon asked. “We’re having our breakfast. Come and join us!”

“I’ve already had mine.” Dara smiled as she slipped into slippers. “Is Jihoon having his breakfast too?”

“Yes.” The former replied and led her into the kitchen. “Would you like some coffee?”

“Yes, please and thank you.” Dara answered. “Jihoon-ah!”

“Nanny!” Jihoon exclaimed happily and about to jump off the chair when his nanny stopped him.

“Hi, Dara-ssi!” Jiyong greeted her.

“Nae, hi to you, Jiyong-ssi!” She answered. “Sit down and finish your breakfast, sweetie.” Dara said and took a seat besides Jihoon. “Is Jihoon being a bad boy last night?”

“Aniyo!” The little boy shook his head. “I have a good tight sleep last night without any dream.”

“Here, your coffee, Dara-ssi!” Taeyeon placed a mug in front of the nanny along with a small cup of cream.

“Thank you, Taeyeon-ssi!” Dara nodded and had a sip on the warm coffee. “Jihoon’s belongings should be soon.”

When Dara was playing Jihoon in the living room, Jiyong and Taeyeon were still in the kitchen. He was drying the plates as she washed the dishes. Silence crept the whole kitchen.

“Yah!” Jiyong nudged her which she gave him a look before turned away.

“Wae?” She asked before handing him the washed dish.

“What do you think about last night?” He asked as he dried the plates and placed it in the cabinet just above her head. “About our marriage?”

“What about our marriage?” She pretended not to know.

“Are you willing to try this marriage again?” He repeated his question. “For Jihoon, for us!”

“Tell me Jiyong!” She closed the tap and turned to face him. “Do you want to patch things with me solely just because of Jihoon?”

“Uh…” He flustered. He didn’t even what exactly is the reason that he wanted to try the marriage with her again. Jihoon is a part of the reason, of course.

But the main reason is still unknown.

“Excuse me!” They both turned to the voice that came from the kitchen’s door. “I’m sorry, but did I hear right?”

The married couple looked at each other and sighed. Explanation was needed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter