#oo1

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t you going home, Jiyong-ah?” Teddy, the fellow producer, asked him as he watched his close dongsaeng still concentrated on his lyrics. Jiyong worked as the music producer at his uncle company, YG Company, after finishing college.

“Aniya!” Jiyong shook his head wearily. “I don’t want to go home. We’re gonna fight again and I don’t want that.”

“Yah!” Teddy put down his bag and sat down on the chair besides the latter. “You two need to lower down your pride, both of you.”

“Me too?” Jiyong exclaimed loudly. “Hyung, she’s the one pick up the fight. I know we’re both tired from our work, but she made it worse. She should be the one to apologize first. Damn, her ego!”

“Jiyong-ah!” The former sighed. “It doesn’t matter who’s at fault. It doesn’t matter who willing to apologize first. The important thing is that whether you two willing to patch thing up or not.”

“I’m willing as long as she isn’t being such a .” Jiyong scoffed. “You have no idea how y Kim Taeyeon can be, hyung.”

“Yah! Go home!” Teddy patted his back. “You won’t be able to save your marriage if you two behave like this.”

“Whatever!” Jiyong mumbled as he rested his head on the table.

“I’ll be going home first, then.” Teddy sighed and gave another encourage pat on the latter’s back. “Bring her out to a date often, bro. She might be as stressed as you are. You two are just like how Yeseul and I during our early year of our marriage.”

“Don’t ever think of retell me about your fairytale with Yeseul noona!” Jiyong stopped him. “Just go home, hyung!”

Taeyeon sat on the dining table as she constantly stared at the clock that was hanging on the wall and the food she prepared on the table.

“Damn, Kwon Jiyong, you’re late for dinner again!” She hissed and bit her lips in anger. “He’ll never change.”

Just then, she heard the front door slammed closed. Inhaling deeply, Taeyeon stood up and approached her husband in the living room, just to see he was already collapsing on the couch with his face buried in one of the cushions.

“Sit up, Ji!” Taeyeon tapped his shoulder, trying her best not to explode at him when she smelt alcohol from him. “You need to wash up.”

“Leave me alone, Taeng!” Jiyong mumbled and slapped her hand away. “Stop being such a nagging wife for 10 minutes!”

“Nagging wife?” She cried out. “Kwon Jiyong!” He just pick up another fight again when we haven’t resolve our previous one.

“Geurae, you!” He blew out air from his mouth in annoyance. “Can you please let me live in peace for a day without hearing your constant nag?”

“Bworago?” She chuckled dryly in disbelief. “Are you implying that you are sick of me?”

“Yes, I’m ing sick of you, Kim Taeyeon!” He stood up and shouted at her. “You have no idea how annoying you are. You’re too much of a perfectionist and did you know that it’s tired everyone around you?”

Taeyeon stared at him and bit her lips, trying her best to hold back her tear that was threatening to fall down. She can’t cry. She can’t show him her weakness.

“Three years!” He looked into her eyes. “We’ve been married for three years, but we spent the last two years fighting, Taeng. When is the last time that we have an actual conversation without fighting?”

“If you’re not being such a jerk, I won’t being such a to you too.” She scowled. Her ego won’t let her down. “We haven’t resolve our past argument and now we’re having another ing argument.”

“Here we go, again!” Jiyong chuckled darkly. “You twisted my words and make yourself a victim again, huh?”

“Kwon Jiyong!”

 “We don’t understand each other that well. I don’t know whether it’s right or wrong that I started to regret this marriage. I mean we should have dated longer be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter