Extra

Scavenger Hunt

“Uh hyungs? What about all the stuff I got for the scavenger hunt?" Jungkook asked, pointing to the bag of stuff he brought in. 

 
"Oh! Did you get all of them?" Jungkook nodded, grabbing the bag and showing all of s the items. Also pulling out his phone to show proof of the selfies and the voice recording.
 
Jin took out the tiara and put it on Jungkook's head, stating that it was his birthday hat.
 
"You made ME buy the birthday hat? And why a tiara hyung??”
 
Jin shrugged, "I couldn't think of anything else for you to get."
 
"YAHHHH why did you put THOSE words on the hat?!?" Jimin shouted, after finally noticing the snapback on Jungkook. As imagined before, Jungkook recieved a high five from Rap Monster and thumbs up from Suga. 
 
"I couldn't think of anything else." Jungkook replied, practically repeating Jin's previous words.
 
"Aish this brat," Jimin mumbled, sulking off to the side. 
 
"Did you get the box of nerds??" Taehyung exclaimed, bouncing up to Jungkook. The maknae nodded and pulled out two boxes of rainbow nerds.
 
"Yay!" V shouted, swiftly grabbing one of the boxes and opening it. He poured a great amount into his palm and after grabbing Jungkook's chin, stuffed the candy down the youngest's throat.
 
"Heblakshdjjsnw-" Jungkook choked, trying to chew the nerds. Jimin and V high-fived, laughing gleefully at the maknae. Jin shook his head and grabbed the nearest water bottle to give to Jungkook. The boy graciously took the water and downed it after managing to swallow the candy.
 
"ARGH HYUNG!" The members just laughed at their youngest. 
 
"Wow, you really did get Bang PD's voice recording and a ton of selfies!" Rap Monster stated, going through Jungkook's phone. The members crowded their leader as he pressed play. 
 
"Oh! Jungkook-ah, happy birthday!”
 
"Woah, he said happy birthday!" V exclaimed while J-Hope motioned Rap Monster to go to the photo gallery. The members looked at the phone as Rap Monster flipped through photo after photo of selfies with fans.
 
"Wow there's a lot.”
 
"Yeah well, someone pushed me out without a disguise!" Jungkook retorted, taking his phone back. "Besides why did I have to get the selfies and voice recording?
 
"For memories of your 19th birthday with some ARMYs and Bang PD-nim!" Rap Monster stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
"Oh, you got the Apple brand?" Suga spoke, after rummaging through the bag and pulling out the pair of earbuds. 
 
Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, it was white." Suga gave him a look of approval that made Jungkook realize that the earbuds were Suga's item. "Is this for me or…?"
 
Suga laughed, "yeah, you bought it.” 
 
"You knew I wanted new headphones and you made me buy it for myself instead of gifting me one?!”
 
"Yeah.”
 
"Hyung!" Jungkook shook his head, slightly disappointed, "and what are these flowers for?”
 
"So you can give them to your mom later." J-Hope answered, pulling out the bouquet of red roses. 
 
"My mom? She lives in Busan!"
 
"Yeah, so get ready. We're going to Busan soon." Suga bluntly answered. 
 
"What? Really?" Jungkook looked at s with surprise.
 
"We do have the day off. So we decided to let you spend some of it with your family!”
 
"Hyungs….” 
 
"Yah! Don't tear up now!"