Day one

Hopeless Love - Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day in the morning she already eating her breakfast and ready for school. Her heart is faster than usual. This is more nervous than she entered the high school. But she relief her new school is international school so she speak English mainly.

“Are you ready? Are you okay?” his father asks her. She changes her gaze from the window to her father, her smile.

“I am. I will. Bye dad.” She kisses him in his cheek and out from the car. She holds tight her bag and walks calmly to the school.

 

She reaches in front of the school but she frowns she doesn’t know exactly how the school. She wanted to ask someone but she hesitates. She just walks in and follows students who school in there. But she lost. She stops on the empty corridor. She sighs and reaches out her phone.

“Hello? Mom where is the headmaster’s office?”

“Aw, I forgot where the place is. Ask someone there or search for maps darl, I must go now. Tell me if anything okay later, okay? Bye baby, I love you!”

Her mom ends the call so fast, make her grumps. She looks at left and right, there is a dark side in her left side, so she decides to walk to her right side. After walks for 5 minutes she stops when she hears a bass from speaker so loud in that corridor. She frowns, Playing song so loud in the morning, is this person not attend the class? She peeks on the small window where she hears the song. There was a person in small room is dancing alone.

“Is he practice in the morning before school? Is he crazy?” She mumbles. She looks at her watch, and she is late for 5 minutes for her first class. Ask someone there or search for maps darl! She slaps her forehead, she doesn’t remember where the lobby, she has no choice. She prepares her heart and walks to the front door slowly,

“It’s okay – it’s okay.” She convinces herself.

After reaches in front of the door, she widens her eyes and screams so loud. How can she didn’t scream, all that she see is seeing a boy changed his cloth.

“Argh!!!!”

Her scream make the person in there surprises and quickly dresses. Jimin hides behind the wall and still had the shock expression, she tries hard to calm herself. Ya stupid, what are you doing?

The boy ran out from the room and looked over Jimin who still stood in there.

“What are you doing in there?” he asks with thai language. Jimin blinks so many times and with doubt looks at him. She frowns. She knew this guy. They just met yesterday in the café.

“Wait, you are girl in the café yesterday.” He changes the language to English one and startled.

“Yeah… hi..” jimin replies.

“Are you school in here?” he asks again.

“I’m new student in here, and I’m lost. I don’t know where the headmaster’s office is.”

“Oh.. let me show it to you.” He says as he walks to opposite way and fixes his uniform. Jimin follows him in behind with many question in her mind.

 

“So what’s your name?” the guy asks as they walked together.

“I’m Park Jimin from Korea. You?”

“Wow! It’s cool. Why are you come so far to school in here? Anyway I’m Kunpimook Bhuwakulthey called me Bam Bam in here. I’m Thailand person.”

“Why you choose school in international school?” Jimin asks.

“Hmmm… I guess many answers for that, but the main reason I have special goal in here. I can’t tell you.” He says as he gives her smile. Jimin felt a bit awkward situation in here. They are stranger after all.

“We arrive.” Bam – bam knocks the door and someone appears behind the door.

“Why are you here Bam? Are you not going the class now? The first lecture already begins 20 minutes ago.” The girl snaps him, makes him blinks his eyes.

“I found her lost, ma’am. So I lead her to here.”

Jimin nods slowly,

“I’m new student in here.”

“Oh, Park Jimin from korea? Welcome! You should go to the class first wait here.” she says as she walked to her desk. After a few minutes she comes with a note and folder in her hand.

“This is for your information, and after you read that you can show it to your captain class—. Wait you are student from 13-2. Oh, and he is the head of class, Bam – Bam.”

Jimin didn’t expect at all. She looks at Bam – Bam smiles broadly to her.

“How can—.”

“Please go to your class now, I have something to do, and Bam Bam, I trust you to show her this school okay?”

“Ah… yes ma’am.”

 

Bam Bam and Jimin go to their class that isn’t far from the headmaster’s office. When they reach there, they hesitate for come in. But the teacher realizes they are standing in front of the door, so he tells them to come in. 

“Morning sir, I come with new student. She is in our class.”

“Okay you can sit down, and you, come here.” he says to Jimin who holds tight her folder and doesn’t brave enough to see her new friends.

“Please introduce yourself.”

She still puts down her head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter