Chapter 1

Hopeless Love - Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

“Darling, you’ve done with your belongings? Darling?”

“Uh-huh? Yeah. I have everything with me.”

“Your face so smudge. You can eat every time. Just go to your room and pack your things.”

Jimin smiled sadly as she nodded. She walked to her room. Everything seems like as she was child. He parent already in Thailand 1 day before her. Now she must start over. She should move on. But she thought she can’t. All the in her mind was Cho Seung Youn. She was crying till her face getting smudge and her eyes were red. She misses him. Ji Soo too.

She began to take care of her things. And decorate her room. But she fell silent went place all of her photos. All her saw was Seung Youn and Ji Soo. And the white ribbon. She slowly opened her childhood photo album.

A photo when she was in middle school with Seung Youn. She had done lot things with Seung Youn. She almost did everything with him. Tears came out again from her eyes. She can’t held it when saw a mini letter from Seung You  in there

Hey my friend.

I feel bored. But then suddenly I thought about you.

I didn’t realize we already in high school. Uh yeah!

Wow our 3 years friendship. So proud to be my friend, don’t you?

And I wonder how I can be friend with you.

This is out of blue.

But thanks to God he led me to you.

Let’s be friend for 100000000000 years again even in heaven.

I hate you, Chubby Jim <3

Being with Seung Youn was one of the best things in her life. She didn’t regret anything.

 

Jimin fall asleep after clean her room. And she woke up suddenly after hearing an alarm. She turned off the alarm, and saw it was 6.38 a.m. She sighed and got her phone.

7 missed call from Jisoo

10 missed call from Dumb Youn

6 messages from Ji Soo

5 messages from Dumb Youn

She sighed. But right before she called them, Seung Youn called her. She was doubting to received it. but she just press the button.

“Hello?”

“Hey. Why you didn’t answer our messages and calls? Do you already forget us after reached there?” Seung Youn husky voice made Jimin giggled.

“Chingu-ya why you leave us just like that? You know you made us worried. It was like the end of world. I already miss you!”Ji Soo added.

“I just study here for 1 year tho. Just wait for 1 year! I’ll be there again. Both of you must study diligently.” Jimin said with a cheerful tone.

“Don’t forget us okay! Keep your promise. I’ll spam your phone everyday!” Jisoo shouted and chuckled.

“Uhm. You too! Don’t forget me. You know I love you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter