Similiar

Hopeless Love - Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin falls on her bed looks up at the ceiling. She is wondering a lot today. Like a puzzle, she has something missed piece. She looks at her phone, she decides to call Ji Soo. But the other caller doesn’t pick up the phone. Is she busy?  Then she tries call Seung Youn and so does Seung Youn, he doesn’t pick up too. Maybe they are dating now. Eventually she looks on her instagram and she found a post from Ji Soo.

“We are happy, forever happy. No one can take our happiness.”

There was a photo posted 10 minutes ago. Ji Soo kissed SeungYoun’s cheek, with Seung Youn who seems so happy with her. Jimin knows now. She shouldn’t be sad, it’s their happiness. It’s true that no one can take their happiness, including her. But somehow her mind doesn’t work well with her heart. She is fragile after all. She doesn’t know what happy mean to her. It’s okay if they start to forget about me.

 

The next day she wakes up with puffy eyes. She doesn’t realize she was crying in her sleep. She was having a bad dream. She doesn’t want to remember the dream, instead she takes shower and prepares for school. After reaches out the school she puts her head down, and staring and her phone. Her wallpaper exactly. The three of best friend were smiling widely like they didn’t care what problem they had, they just grateful being together. Before.

“Ya!”

JImin startled and she almost makes her phone falls from her hand. She hissed and looks at someone who surprised her. And it was Bam Bam who comes with innocent smile on his face.

“Morning.” He said and walks to his chair.

“You almost make my phone falls to the ground mister.” She said as she put her phone in her pocket.

“Aw sorry, I didn’t mean to. You seem miss them anyway, so….”

So what?

He doesn’t continue and he just takes his phone and listening to the music through his earphone. This boy is abruptly odd.

She puts her down again. After a minute she realized, he was true. She damn misses them so much.

 

In the break time Min and Jimin are eating in the canteen and talking to each other.

“So how was korea? I really want to go to there.” Min says enthusiast.

“Oh, not that bad, and it is fun specially if you like kpop.”

“Damn! I really love them. I want to be a part of girlband in there.”

Jimin chuckles at Min pureness, yeah if she doesn’t deny Min is match for member for girlband with her cute body and face.

“You can, maybe they will put some audition in here and bring you to Korea.”

“It’s cool!”

“Excuse me.”

Bam – bam comes up with a tray of his food in his hand and brings two other guys then sits in where jimin sit.

“Hey Jackson, Mark!” Min greets them.

“Hey Min!” they reply but they become silent when meet Jimin.

Bam Bam who eats his apple and sits beside jimin chokes a bit and coughs before start to speak.

“This is Park Jimin, she is from Korea and new student in here.”

“Hello—“

“Hey, Jimin sup!? I’m Jackson from HongKong.” He said eagerly and offers her his hand with a wide smile.

“Nice to meet you.” She said. She shakes hand with him but she also scared because Jackson looks want to eat her.

“Hey I’m mark from LA, nice to meet you.”

Jimin couldn’t help but smile bright at him because she can’t lie, Mark is so handsome and cute. Cute? But Seung Youn is the cutest anyway.

“Okay enough for the introduction let’s eat.”

Bam Bam cuts off, takes Jimin’s French fries and he smiles to her and just eats that. Meanwhile Jimin is staring at her food. Her memory flashes again without permission.

 

 

And then she changes her gaze at Bam – Bam.

“Ya Cho Seung Youn, stop taking my food.”

“It’s not good to eat this food too much.” He said as he ate fried food from Jimin’s food tray.

“Why then you eat that?”

“Because you’re my girl so you can’t— I mean because you are a girl and not good for girl eat this.”

Jimin coughed a bit as she heard “my girl” but it was accidentally, Seung Youn never means it.

“It’s up to me anyway.” She replied.

“No, I don’t want something bad happen to you.” He stopped and looked her right in her eyes.

“Because you’re so important. And I don’t want your parents mad at me if you get sick.” Once again his words made her frozen in her place. Why he like to make her heartbeat stop any time? She hates it. She hate all that Seung Youn had done to her, made her heart and mind going crazy.

“So just like that. You scared of my parents.”

“Hm, unfortunately yes.”

 

Jimin taken away her body as she feels a cold thing in her cheeks, Bam – Bam’s hand.

“Why do you like to space out?

“Hmm… no, I just remembering something.”

“What is that?” Bam bam asks curiously.

“My friends, I just miss them so much.” Jimin says honestly, its loud enough to heard by the others. They stop eating and look at Jimin who completely clueless.

“Aw, we are here for you Jimin, don’t worry.” Min says as she hugs Jimin.

“Yeah, you can call us if you need something, we are friend after all.” Mark adds, it makes corner of Jimin’s lips going up and she can’t erase that smile.

“Thanks guys.”

“Yeah count me too.” Bam Bam said lowly as he chewing his food.

 

One day after a week she have been on that school Jimin who doesn’t want to come home, stays at practice room and looking at the mirror. She looks at the clock, 4.10 p.m. She looks at her phone. She blinks at so many missed call and messages from Seung Youn. She reads the messages, before she feels tears gathered in her eyes.

Seung Youn

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter