02. here comes trouble

The New Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo POV:

BOOM!! 

Everything fell on the ground. I heard a loud gasp from a lot of people around me. I saw that my tray was on the ground but the food that was still on it was for the most part not there anymore. It was on the ground and on the person in front of me.

It wouldn't be that bad if that person wasn't one of IKON. But to my bad luck today that person was from IKON. It was none other then the leader of them B.I or something like that.

I must say he didn't look that happy. He looked annoyed with a int of anger.
I stood up as fast as I could and bowed.

"I'm so sorry. I really am"  I said looking down really worried.

"Didn't I told you to watch were you walk!!" He said pissed off. I nodded still looking down.

"Now you won't get away with it new guy. How are you gonna fix this?" He asked still angry.

"I-I don't know" I said being scared.

"I think I didn't hear right. I will ask it again. How will you fix this?" He said more angrier.

"I-I can wash it o-out." I'm more scared then I was before he asked it again.

"No, I got a better idea" he said looking me up and down. "Follow me" he said angrily.

I think I didn't respond directly cuz the next thing I know I was dragged out of the cafeteria by him. He dragged me to the boys bathroom.

He checked if every stall was empty. Before he turned to me.

"Now give me your shirt?" He said straight to the point. 

"M-my what??" I asked again.

"Your shirt you heard me right. Now give it." He pulled out his hand so I could give him my shirt. 

"B-But if I give my shirt I don't have any anymore."

"Not my problem, you told me that you could wash it now I need a proper shirt right now cuz this one is sticky because of your food. Now.give.me.your.shirt!" He said again.

I ed my shirt and gave it to him. He ed his shirt too and gave it too me. He was still wearing sleeves but he looked kinda muscular not that much but okay.
He took my shirt and put it on. 

"I want my shirt clean by tomorrow" I nodded. "And remember this," he walked closer to me, I stepped a few steps back till I hit the wall. "when you walk again against me, you won't come of this easily as giving me your shirt and cleaning mine. So better watch out. You know" he said bringing his face closer to mine.

"O-okay, i'll watch where I go next time. I'm sorry" I said.

"You better do." He said and left right after that.

I slide down against the wall. A few tears escaped my eyes. I had it cold since I didn't have any shirt on. Tears kept escaping my eyes. I hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter