01. the first day

The New Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

words count: 2971

----------------------------------------------

chanwoo pov:

"chanwoo, wake up~~" I heard my mom say. I groan in respons. I just don't wanna wake up yet.

"JUNG CHANWOO, If you don't wake up now you will be late on your first day at YG academy." Mom said. right it's my first day in YG academy. It's one of the well known art schools. I really wanted to becoma singer since I was youngand YG academy was my dream school. but actually it's only for rich family's and we are not rich. but I got a scholarship to get in the school. I'm very happy about it but i'm scared at the same time.

"alright, i'm up. I'll be down in a few minutes."  I said to my mom. 

"arasso, breakfast will be ready by then." Mom said. She is a really good mom. she need to do everything alone since my dad left her for someone else. In the week-end I help my mom by doing a part time job in a cafe near my new school. I'm a waiter their together with my 2 best friends Jinhyung hyung and hongseok hyung. I quicly took a shower and changed in my unifrom from the new school. I took my bag and went downstairs.

I saw mu mom already sitting on the dinner table eating her bread with jam. I saw that she made my lunch box too. she really is the best. I went to sit the opposite of her or as you can say my usual place.

"thank you mom, for the lunch box and for the breakfast too ofcourse." I thanked her. we ate our breakfast peacefully

"chanwoo-ah, i'll bring you to school today. okay" Mom said out of the blue. 

"wae? i can go with the bus too or I just walk it's not that far away from here." I said. she really doesn't have to do that. 

"I just want set my only son off at school. On his first day on his dream school." Mom said. I'm the only kid at home now. since my younger sister is with my dad now she will come back soon. I don't want to see my dad anymore. He said some hurful words to me and my mom when he left, i was already angry at him for leaving my mom like this.

"Mom, you really don't have to do this" I said to her. 

"I insist" she said.

"Arasso" I gave in. if I can make her happy with that then okay.

we cleaned the table and we left to my new school. I was looking out of the window. The moment we almost got there I got nervous. All the "what if" questions played in my head. What if they don't like me? What if i'm not good enough?

"Channie are you nervous?" Mom asked.

"Ne umma. What if i'm not good enough? Or what if I don't belong there? What if-" I got cut of by my mom.

"Chanwoo, you will do that good there. I know that & I believe in you . It is also your dream school sweetie. I will always believe in you okay. Don't be nervous nor scared. I'm always with even if i'm not next to you. i'm here inyour heart to protect you. okay" Mom told me. She tries to give me more courage. She is really the sweetest mom I know.

"Thanks mom" I said to her.

"Now we are hear. Fighting chanwoo-ah" she said

"Thanks mom" I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and got out of the car. I watched her drive away before I entered the school.

I went directly to the Secretary where you need to get your schedule and map of the school. 

"hello, can i help you?" the lady of the ballie asked.

"annyeong, i'm the new student Jung Chanwoo"I said back.

"aah Jung Chanwoo, right we expected you already. So here is your schedule" the lady said while giving me the schedule.

"So about the school. You already know that we start 8.30am. Your first break of 10min is at 10.10am till 10.20am the lunch is from 12 pm till 12.50pm and the last break is at 14.30pm till 14.40pm. It's possible that you have an extra hour on somedays but that you will see on your schedule. For lunch you can go out side school to eat lunch or in the cafeteria. you can't go to the rooftop but we know that some students still do that so we don't say anything about it anymore cuz they will keep doing it. So you can go to the rooftop too BUT be careful if you go up there okay." I just nodded. "so do you have any questions?"

"not directly" I said to the lady.

"arasso, so then you're good to go. your first class is on the 2de floor in room 201. you start today with math. Here is a map of the school. And this is the number of your locker." The lady said.

"Arasso, thank you" with that I left to find my class.

I was looking at my map where I should go when I bumped into someone. My papers almost fell on the ground but luckly i hold them tight so they wouldn't fall.

"YAH, can't you see where you go?" A boy said. He is probably the person that I bumped into.

"I-I'm sorry" I said still looking down.

"Yah, didn't anyone told you that it is rude to not look at the person you talk to." Another boy said.

I slowly looked up. I saw black hair boy in front of me. He looked really annoyed. And I saw 3 other boys behind him. one of them looked really cute but was the smallest one among them, the 2de had small eyes smaller eyes the the others and the 3rd had blond hair and looked like the tallest among them but i'm not sure of that.

the one with the small eyes came to the black hair boy and whispered something in his ear.

"See who we have here,  the new guy."  He said looking straight at me and walked a bit closer. "so new guy what's your name?"

I didn't say anything i kept looking back down, i was scared to look up nor to answer.

"YAH, i asked you something." He said. again walking a bit closer, i made a step back wardes.

"C-chanwoo, J-Jung chanwoo is my name." I said quietly but still hearable for him.

“Jung Chan woo, listen well. Since you're new I let this pass but the next time you will pay for it. Got it" he said coming closer to me with his face.

"I- I got it, mainhae" I said as I bowed. He stepped back to his friends. I walked fast away. I didn't saw that a lot of students stood there already watching what was happening.

I went looking for my locker so I could put my stuff in there. After a bit looking I found it. Locker nr. 1510.

I was just putting my stuff away when I heard a unfamiliar voice saying hey. But I didn't response because that would probably be for someone else.

"Hey, you're new right" the unfamiliar said again. But this time he came to stand next to me. The boy had a small  face.

"N-nae" I said being scared. What if he is like that other boy where I bumped into.

"No need to be scared. I'm not like that guy who you saw earlier." the boy said.

"okay" I said.

"I'm donghyuk and you are?" The boy with the small face said.

"I'm chanwoo, nice to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter